Ares Games

Thread: Swift Service from Ares!

Smile Swift Service from Ares!

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, two friends and I took advantage of Ares sale of WW1 and WW2 aircraft and Sails of Glory sailing ships. We ordered enough to get free shipping. The Ares US distributor (Alliance Fulfillment, Ft. Wayne, IN) packed them on Tuesday, January 18 and they just arrived on my doorstep on Friday, January 21. That's 11 days, almost can't beat that with a stick.

What that means to me is that Alliance has a good stock of Ares planes and ships. You can access their website at Ares Games. Just click on Miniatures and shop 'til you drop.

They don't have a very large selection but they do have Handley-Paige 0/400 and Zeppelin Staaken R.VI heavy bombers as well as single seaters and two seaters and some seaplanes!!

I got two Sopwith 1-1/2 Strutters, two Hannover CL.IIIA, one Nieuport 11, and von Richtofen's red Albatros D.V. My two friends ordered three WW2 planes and five sailing ships, respectively.

Jim

Picked up a handful of planes (and the Staaken R.VI I was missing!) from Ares during the holiday sale. Everything was packed well and shipped quickly, so I'll continue to purchase from them directly more often in the future.

Same here. I ordered in January and everything arrived quickly. They had stuff I couldn’t find anywhere else and on sale.

Similar Missions

1. WGSU: 1 Group Swift to Attack
    By Baxter in forum Book Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2020, 22:59
  2. 3 years of service
    By LOOP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 23:42
  3. Another 4th Year of Service!
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 18