Ares Games

Thread: Hafa Adai from Guam

Default Hafa Adai from Guam

Brand spanking new to WoG game -i’m very excited and eager to learn as much as I can from this forum. Please forgive my ignorance if I ask a question that has been repeatedly responded too. Thank you.

Welcome! Lots of great information and wonderful people on this forum!

Welcome to the Aerodrome Art. The files are full of great stuff but you'll have to put on your miner's gear. If you can't find any local pilots to fly with there is a great solo system to enjoy the game with.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Art, from here in the United Kingdom. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the game. Don't worry about repeating a question asked in the past, even experienced players need reminding about some things from time to time. You will find the members here are very friendly and helpful.

welcome to the drome Art from the land of buckeyes.

Hi Art, welcome from England.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Welcome Art! I know we've corresponded on Etsy. You'll find this place a storehouse of useful information and friendly voices.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Art!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Welcome Art. Dive in and enjoy. Ask away. I know I asked some lulus when I started. All were gratefully answered

(welcoming head bobs) from the lizard practically on the other side of the world.
    As others have said, we're happy to answer a bunch of questions. But be sure also to check out the files section of the forum for things like "unofficial" aircraft to the game system, scenarios, DYO game mats, etc. If it's aircraft models you're looking for, check out the Market Place section: note that the Aerodrome Accessories, which used to be run by the owner of the 'drome is now closed.
    If you're looking for opponents, probably the best place to look is probably the sections dedicated to the various games: World War I, World War II, Battlestar Galactica, Tripods & Triplanes (a game which assumes that HG Wells' 'War of the Worlds' occurred in the middle of World War I.)

Question for you: which of the these most catches your eye (or even all of the above): WWI, WWII, WotW, BSG ?