Ares Games

Thread: Is my account on moderation? (sorry, didn't know where else to put this or who to ask

Default Is my account on moderation? (sorry, didn't know where else to put this or who to ask

This is going to be a really stupid post, and apologizes in advance. I think my account wound up on moderation somehow. Is it? I'd PM a mod or admin, but can't figure out who those are. If it is, may I ask why? Also, who are the administrates or moderators? I can't seem to find out.

Sorry

EDIT: Seems I can post just fine, but for whatever reason I can't use the "Track Messages" feature for my PM's, something about not allowed, and the PM I sent earlier isn't in the "sent" folder either, and seems to be awaiting moderation. I tried uploading a file yesterday, and it's awaiting moderation. Don't know if that's normal or not. Also, still wondering who the mods are for the files section.

Thanks, starting to feel stupid.
    Last edited by BraselC5048; 12-01-2021 at 10:29. Reason: Oops

HELLO? I PM's who I thought might be a mod, but it's not in the sent folder and "track messages" is disabled. What is going on? And who are the Mod's I can PM about this? And who moderates the download section?

Quote Originally Posted by BraselC5048 View Post
    And who moderates the download section?
    I also have this question. I posted a file for download a few days ago but nothing has appeared yet...

It will be in moderation Dom.
    You will have to PM Keith to get it ratified.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    It will be in moderation Dom.
    You will have to PM Keith to get it ratified.
    Rob.
    And the username for Keith is... There is no user by the exact name on this board, so I'm assuming it's his own name. And is having no permission to use Track Messages normal? And now a PM I sent has appeared in the sent folder, at least.

Sorry Brasel,

Keith is the owner of the site Oberst Hajj.
    I have checked your profile page and as far as I can see your Track Back is enabled, so that is yet another thing for you to mention to the Oberst.

Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Sorry Brasel,

Keith is the owner of the site Oberst Hajj.
    I have checked your profile page and as far as I can see your Track Back is enabled, so that is yet another thing for you to mention to the Oberst.

Rob.

whats "track back"?

Quote Originally Posted by milcoll73 View Post
    whats "track back"?
    The ability to track messages.
    Rob.

And Oberst Hajj is AWOL again, I've got multiple things pending, trying to PM him, but my tier (free) has PM's on moderation, it seems some account tier doesn't have that, some account tier allows tracking messages, I still don't know what tier allows full PM functionality, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Does anybody know what tier you need to allow you to Track Messages and not have your PM's moderated? That way I can at least PM Oberst Hajj without having first get my PM to him approved my him when he stops by the site to moderate stuff.

Note: Oberst Hajj suggested my PM tracking problem was a result of having a free account, but didn't tell me what tier did. Should I just get the most expensive tier and be done with this mess?
    Last edited by BraselC5048; 12-10-2021 at 11:40.

Re: Flying Officer Kyte - could you PM Oberst Hajj to let him know I have three things waiting for moderation? And do you know what account tier allows full PM functionality? Even when I check the box to save sent messages in the sent folder, it doesn't show up there for a day or so, so I think my PM's are on moderation too.

I will get a PM off with your request now Brasel.
    Rob.

I have actually sent your request by E-Mail Brasel.

Rob.

And I just bought a gold membership, and my private messages are working now. I don't know if it would have worked with a silver membership, but at least it's working. And thanks for the help, Flying Officer Kyte!

Just sorry I had to pass the Buck up the chain of command Brasel.
    Fly safe.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. Account Login Missing......................
    By Flying Helmut in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2019, 16:40
  2. File Moderation
    By RobotSpark in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 04:44
  3. File moderation
    By Foz in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:06
  4. Interesting and funny account