Ares Games

Thread: OTT BYM Mission 5 - Only If You Really Help, Vagabond - 5th November 1916

Default OTT BYM Mission 5 - Only If You Really Help, Vagabond - 5th November 1916

Sorry Chaps I screwed up and flew Biff when he was in Hospital, I'll see if I can substitute Jerome Dupont into the story instead but that might be beyond my editing skills, so you might have to use your imagination. My apologies.
    I've changed the Butchers but can't delete the rogue picture so I'm not going to mess with this further. it doesn't alter what's supposed to be a bit of fun.
    Cheers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001 John Vagabond a.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	309628
    Things were getting more than a little worrying; I’d been flying round in circles for nearly an hour now trying to figure out what to do. The constant westerly wind had gradually pushed us in an easterly direction. We had drifted from our side of the lines, over no man’s land ever East and now we were still going round in circles but over the German side of the lines.
    That was bad but what was more worrying I could see 3 black specs approaching from the east and they were more than likely German planes, the only thing that could make it worse was if the 3 black specs coming from the west also turned out to be Germans and not the British planes I was hoping for.

Normally I would have just cut the power back, lost altitude, and crash landing in my inimitable style, trusting to luck that I could find my way back to the Squadron through the lines in the dark. It’s been done before and better than being attacked by hostile planes when your ride is unresponsive to the controls. The reason I’d not done that is because I had Nurse Schultz in the front seat of the Fe2b and she was definitely not a combatant and would probably be shot as a spy by the Germans.

Name:	002 nurse 6 200.jpg 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	309629
    Of course I would also be shot for carrying a spy but being a gallant airman that was of secondary importance to me, I was more concerned that it would put something of a damper on our blossoming relationship.

Name:	003 P1470748.jpg 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	309630
    As they drew closer I could see that the planes were indeed British although how that would help I could not really envisage.

You may be wondering what I was doing flying in circles over German territory, well it’s a long story but the short version is that I’d promised Nurse S a ride in one of our new Tandems, the one and a half Strutters, - yes I know that’s a ridiculous name for a plane.

Well I was grounded by the M.O. after that recent debacle of a night landing but I felt fine and it was a clear crisp day and the C.O. and Uncle were up at H.Q. listening to some daft plan to get us all killed. Well the upshot was that when Nurse S dropped in for a chin wag I’d suggested I take her up and give her a spin, just around the airfield though. Without a moments hesitation she agreed that was a wonderful idea, although was a bit disappointed when I told her the Sopwith’s were all out on patrol and we’d have to do it in my old FEE, V for Vagabond.

I think she was quite impressed that the RFC had provided me a plane with my initials plastered all over it and I didn’t disabuse her of that idea, all’s fair in love and war.

Name:	004 P1470749.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	309631
    She might be regretting that enthusiasm now, especially when one of our Nieuports opened fire on a German Albatros Dll just off our port side.
    I could see the nearest plane to us was C2 and I knew it would be Bouncer Berry flying her, we weren’t on the best of terms due to a disagreement over another Nurse, Bunty Hamster-Crust my old childhood sweetheart but that’s another long story.

Name:	005 P1470750.jpg 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	309633
    Bouncer was making straight for us and I worried he might not realize I wasn’t in full control of the Fee and we might collide. I needn’t have worried though.

Name:	006 P1470752.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	309634
    Because he just flew straight into us. That was a bit of a shock but the Fee is a tough old bird and we didn’t seem to take any damage although the rudder was lighter for a minute and I regained control, but only for a few seconds and it soon returned its previous state.

I’ll come back to that in a minute because as always, things happen fast in an air battle or dog fight as we like to call them.

I’d mentioned the Lewis gun to Nurse S before we took off and she seemed to have a very sound understanding of their operation which surprised me somewhat, although the more I learn of the Nurse the less I’m surprised.

Name:	007 P1470754.jpg 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	309635
    Well some nasty Hun had crept close to us and opened fire. Rather than duck down in the cockpit and scream for help Nurse S cocked the Lewis and returned fire, blow me down if the Albatros didn’t erupt into flames. I could feel the Fee taking hits but it seemed as if it was further back, probably in the tail because yet again the rudder felt more responsive and I could steer a straight course.

Name:	008 P1470756.jpg 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	309636
    Berry had completed an Immelmann turn after driving into us and now he opened fire, I wasn’t sure if he was firing at the Albatros behind us or at me, but the other Albatros coming in from our port side was certainly firing at us.

I’d been surprised by Nurse S’s response to the first Albatros but I was even more surprised when she made a grab for the central Lewis gun, the one that’s on a pole between us.

We call it the Strange Mount, it’s an ‘in’ joke that I’m not privy to, so I can’t explain it.

The mount allows the Observer to fire over the top plane of the Fee to the rear and the Albatros was close enough to enable her to do so but as a novice she was a little slow to react and it was out of range before she could bring the gun to bear and fire.

Name:	009 P1470757.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	309637
    This is the view the Albatros pilot had of V for Vagabond and you can see his bullets slicing through the lattice work holding the thing together. The fireball behind us is Nurse S’s handiwork. The bullets flying into the fireball are Berry’s handiwork.

I don’t think I’ve mentioned why we were flying in circles.

I found out later, which rather gives the game away that we survived, but that I’d managed to pick the one plane on the field that was under repair. The Oik fitter working on the plane hadn’t put a notice on it to that effect.
    There was an intermittent fault on the engine that only became apparent once we reached 8,000 ft and there was a problem with the rudder. I’d been showing off to Nurse S and done a fast turn to port and that’s when the blasted thing had stuck, we’d been going round in left hand circles ever since.
    However I was starting to wonder if it could be jarred loose, Berry’s collision and then the damage from the Albatros gunfire had momentarily freed it. Maybe if I could persuade one of our planes to try and tip us that would do the trick and we could get out of this jam.

I don’t know when I’ve had such a daft idea but maybe I’m not alone in that.

Name:	010 P1470760.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	309638
    It was chaos as usual, Berry seemed intent on chasing me down and woe betide anyone who got in his way.

Name:	011 P1470763.jpg 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	309639
    The Albatrii were so concerned with his antics that they nearly flew into each other, bit of a shame they missed, but there you go.

Name:	012 P1470765.jpg 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	309640
    We take a few more hits from the plane behind us, and there’s more chaos as Berry continues his wild ride.

Name:	013 P1470766.jpg 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	309641
    I’d no idea what had got into the man but he drove straight into the Albatros, of course with his flying skills he missed.

Name:	014 P1470769a.jpg 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	309642
    But he came back and tried again.

Name:	015.JPG 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	309643
    A) Jerome had only just come back on duty after being shot up and wounded, I don’t think he’s flying on all cylinder’s, normally he would have been all over this Hun instead of being on the receiving end.

B) Taki is trying to take the heat out of the Hun’s attack on Biff but not succeeding at all.

C) There’s a short lived return to form as Jerome blows holes in his adversary.

D) But then he’s back to being the target again as the other Albatros attacks from his port side. He though cause enough damage to the green Albi to send it home.

Name:	016 P1470775.jpg 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	309644
    Berry was still behaving strangely and is now flying home, one Albatros is chasing him and the other is returning to the fight.

Name:	017 P1470778.jpg 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	309645
    Taki continues to try and help Jerome out as the Fee continues to fly in circles, and I look at the fuel gauge shake my head and worry some more.

I’d tried to indicate to Taki what the problem was and how I thought he might be able to help but there’s only so much you can convey with hand signals at a hundred miles an hour.

Name:	018.JPG 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	309646
    I rather hoped he might have grasped this though because he started to stalk my Fee, matching my turns and slowly gaining, but it was very slowly. I was certain the Hun scouts would figure out our flying pattern even if not why we were doing such a mad thing.

Name:	019 P1470786.jpg 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	309647
    Berry had escaped the chasing Albatros and it had now returned to attack us, Taki was still not close enough to try out my desperate plan. Nurse S was peppering the Albatros with bullets but as this was her first time firing from a moving plane her shots went wide at what would have been normal long range for a regular Observer. I was amazed that she was so adept with the Lewis and no slouch at all when it came to changing drums. It went through my mind that there’s more to Nurse S than meet’s the eye, but I was just grateful she was putting up such a fight.

Name:	020 P1470789.jpg 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	309648
    As soon as the Albatros got closer she started to get hits on him, serves the bugger right but then he opened fire on Taki who was still sticking to our tail even though this was putting his own life at risk.

Name:	021 P1470793.jpg 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	309649
    Just to show the relative positions around the Fee, Berry has gone home and the other Albatros is well away from the action at the moment.

Name:	022.JPG 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	309650
    A) Taki is still sticking with us so I’m pretty sure he understands what I’d like him to do. Nurse S is looking over her shoulder a bit wild eyed, I’m not sure if it’s from the excitement of firing the Lewis or the coming collision. I point front and left and she responds immediately.

B) The blasted Albatros had Immelled and was attacking again, she opened fire as he came in but again the bullets went wide.

C) But as he got closer, yet again she started to put holes in his plane, nothing serious enough to send him off home though mores the pity.

D) Taki’s propeller was almost nibbling at my tail plane, would we be able to pull this off, it was looking very likely that we could manage to collide, the only question was, how controlled would that collision be.

Name:	023 P1470803.jpg 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	309651
    I felt a slight nudge to the Fee and the plane responded immediately.

Name:	024 P1470804.jpg 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	309652
    We climbed up and right and Taki went left. Looking back I could see that he had a slice of canvas missing, but half what it might have been if he hadn’t flown so well.

Name:	025 P1470796.jpg 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	309653
    Jerome was still in trouble and as it turned out he’d been wounded in that last pass and lost control of the badly damaged plane. Recovering briefly he managed a fairly steep glide, before hitting the deck with the plane rolling onto its nose, then I saw him stagger away from the wreckage before collapsing on the ground.

Name:	026 P1470806.jpg 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	309654
    The Albatros had made a wide turn and was back on Taki’s tail. Normally I would have Immelled to get back to help but with Nurse S in the front seat I daren’t do that and so I was making a long slow turn to starboard. The damaged engine and tail made this slower than I would have liked.

Name:	027 P1470808.jpg 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	309655
    Taki is trying to out turn the Albatros but takes more damage in the process.

Name:	028 P1470809.jpg 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	309656
    Before getting on its tail and returning the compliment in Spades.

Name:	029 P1470810.jpg 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	309657
    He was a tricky beggar though and was soon back returning fire.

Name:	030 P1470811.jpg 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	309658
    It almost looked as if Taki was going to make a run for home, his plane looked like a colander full of holes and with strips of canvas flapping around in the wind.

Sometimes you just get mad, stark staring mad and I was mad. I’d flown round in circles for ages, drifted over Hunland, been shot at, crashed into – TWICE and now I was mad. I shouted to Nurse S to get a fresh pan in the Lewis, we’re going Hun hunting.

She just grinned.

Name:	031 P1470813.jpg 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	309659
    I’ve never flown the Fee with the Strange Mount before and as we flew straight at the Hun my shots went wide of the mark, to be honest I appear to be useless with the pole gun, flying in a straight line takes most of my concentration.
    However Nurse S was no slouch and her bullets were hitting him then he burst into flames, that’s two flamers to her, is that just beginners luck?

His return fire though was pretty accurate and I could feel poor old V for Vagabond shudder with each hit we took but we came through it, - just.

Name:	032 P1470816.jpg 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	309660
    The damndest thing then happened, Nurse S turned in her seat, stood on the cockpit combing, taking the Lewis gun out of my hand, spun it round and fired into the retreating Albatros. I was too busy trying to recover control of the Fee and shouting for her to get down into her seat, to see where the bullets went but it was one of the boldest things I’d ever seen, and I’ve seen a few.

OK enough's enough – we had clear air in front of us - let’s make a run and go home.

That’s when I saw Taki had turned and was flying back to help. Oh Bugger.

Name:	033 P1470818.jpg 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	309661
    As before I could only make a slow turn what with the damaged tail and the duff engine but I wasn’t going to leave Taki behind. The blasted Hun had Immelled again and was soon on my tail.

On reflection that was a pretty bold and very straight move for a plane that was burning like a bonfire but hey ho. Maybe it was already planned!

Name:	034 P1470819.jpg 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	309662
    The pilot was now ducking and weaving all over the sky but he was a deadly shot and Taki’s plane took so much more damage that it went down. In a long slow glide, he hit the ground and broke the undercart but stayed upright and didn’t catch fire, a perfect landing under the circumstances.

To my great relief he was out of the Nieuport in a jiffy, waved to us and set off across the fields in the direction of Biff’s crashed wreck.

We had a score to settle and slowly I brought the Fee round to face the Albatros who’d banked round in a long turn this time, probably because the fire was obscuring his vision and he didn’t want to be toasted.

Name:	035 P1470821.jpg 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	309663
    Head to head we roared towards each other, yet again Nurse S was spot on target and I could see she hit the pilot but this time I had a better grasp of the Strange Mounted Lewis and contributed more than my fair share of damage to the enemy and smiled when he went into an uncontrolled spin towards the ground.

There wasn’t much fuel in the tank when we landed but we got back safely. Nurse Schultz said she hadn’t enjoyed herself as much since she spilled the bed pan over Colonel Slattery-Jones, the Slattery-Jones of the wandering hands Jones branch of the family and she hoped we could do it again sometime.

Victory points:

Tandem Returning 6pts
    1 German Plane SD 4pts
    2 German FRTB 4pts
    Total 14

2 British Planes SD 8pts
    1 British Plane FRTB 2 pts
    Total 10

Bulldog victory !

Well Mr Teaticket that’s another disastrous game you got me into, but in the end a most enjoyable one. Having read 3 of the other games I can see why 2 of them left the poor tandem to their own devices and Baz had an uncontrolled crash into it.

Initially I was flying Berry and had decided that he would save my life and we could make up and get on with the war. Of course with my inept flying I went head on into the Fee and so now we are at logger heads again, or maybe worse. I then started flying as Taki and it was a painstaking job to get behind the Fee and stay there. As I expected, we became the prime target for every stray Hun in the sky.
    So Nurse Schultz and I made it back home but we left 2 pilots down behind enemy lines, at least only one of them was wounded this time.

Dave if you like you can credit Nurse Schultz with the kill, I’m on sick leave so took advantage of the scenario to replace 2 un-named flyers with 2 that shouldn’t be there, Schultz flew as if wounded, ie short range shooting and I did no Immelmann’s etc.
    I would recommend Taki for a gallantry medal but that would mean admitting I was flying against the orders of the MO and taking a civilian up in the air etc etc, If Uncle or the CO find out I’ll probably get RTU so please keep it under your hat and we’ll ignore the kill, unless you want to give it to Taki he deserves it.
    Last edited by flash; 11-26-2021 at 02:02. Reason: subing Jerome Dupont for Biff

Butchers Bill

Name:	051 P1470824.jpg 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	309664
    2/Lt John Vagabond – What me Sir – Flying Sir! – Not me Sir - Well it was me Sir but I didn't mean to cross the lines Sir. RTB - 1Kill (Khun)

Nurse Schultz – What me Sir – Flying Sir! – Not me Sir - Well it was me Sir, sorry Sir RTB - No Kill

The +4 is the original damage that the scenario setter lumbered me with I was only doing left turns and so when the rudder damage indicating no left turn I flew straight for 1 turn before reverting to just left turns again. There should be an additional two 0 on the end of Vagabonds damage but they got lost in the confusion.

2Lt Wilfred ‘Bouncer’ Berry – FRTB-D (serves him right) – No Kills
    Landed 6+3 an abnormal landing for Berry and he didn’t crash although his plane was a right off due to the collision. He took full damage for flying into the front of the Fee.

You might not care but it turned out Bunty has requested a transfer to the near east, Egypt or Palestine, somewhere hot and he blames me, for her leaving him. Apparently he’s suicidal and Nurse Schultz has him under sedation in the hospital as you read this.

That’ll learn him.

Name:	052a.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	309675
    Jerome Dupont – SD, ET,WIA – No Kills - 1 Probable Muller FRTB-D
    C&W = rolled 6+4 = 10 -1 WIA -1SD = 8 skip 1D2 scenarios Rolled 2 miss 1
    E&E = rolled 4+3 = 7 -1WIA -1WIC -1ET = 4 Captured and Escaped Skip 1D3 rolled 4 Miss 2 Missions.

As Jerome lay on the ground recovering from the landing and the shock of being shot; again; he was shot in his last outing as well. It’s becoming something of a habit. A rather bad habit. Anyway a lone German soldier walked over and pointed a Mauser in his direction and spoke to him. Jerome doesn’t speak German but when Taki arrived carrying his Katana he was able to translate that the soldier only wanted a packet of cigarettes and he would let them go on their way. The Katana in Taki’s right hand might have had some influence on the decision, who knows.

2Lt Ichiro ‘Taki’ Takahashi – SD, ET – No Kills – 1 Probable Francke.
    C&W = Rolled 6+5 = 11 -1SD = 10 Alls well when you don’t crash hard.
    E&E = Rolled 1+5 = 6 -1 BEL = 5 In Hiding - Skip 1D2 rolled 5 Miss 2 Missions

Not really in hiding, they shared a flask of German Schnapps and a packet of cigarettes and when night fell left their new friend and made their way back through the lines together.

Name:	053 P1470826.jpg 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	309666
    Ltn Albert Francke – FRTB-D – 1 Kill. (Biff)
    Landing rolled 3+2 = OK

Name:	054 P1470827.jpg 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	309667
    Ltn Heinrich Muller – FRTB-D – No Kills
    Landing Rolled 5+2 = OK

Name:	055 P1470828.jpg 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	309668
    Ltn Hans Kuhn – SD, WIA, FT. – 1 Kill (Taki)
    C&W Rolled 6+2 = 8 -1SD -1WIA = 6 Injured skip 1D3 rolled 1 skip =1 Mission.
    Last edited by flash; 11-26-2021 at 01:40. Reason: Biff not available Jerome Substituted

Biff is hors de combat unlike nurse S.. it even says he's in hospital on your intro sheet ?
    Would you like to swap him out or let him suffer the consequences...?
    Vagabond has already been grounded for flying when sick - haven't grassed him to Uncle or the CO about nursey so he's credited with a kill and you'd better do a tally for him !

Other than that a thoroughly fascinating tale of derring-do's and don'ts with your Bulldogs - mostly don't fly when you're sick in a sick plane and don't take your doxie for a spin on the king's shilling !

Uncle says

Well, something's not quite kosher about all this but I can't put my finger on it. Nonetheless, you took up a kite that wasn't fit for service and neither were you. The CO was apoplectic when he found out what you'd done but I calmed him down a bit when I told him you'd managed to get a victory so he's only grounding you for one week. Meantime best you avoid him as best you can. Seems Bouncer had nothing further to add and the other chaps are on their way back, if a little knocked about.
    Now, how did you get on with the Strange mount, it appears you got it to work for you...?
    Last edited by flash; 11-26-2021 at 01:37.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

An enjoyable read and well worth the trouble for Vagabond - probably should be grounded for the duration of the war but that would actually be a reward. LoL

Good to see Nurse Schultz in action - although I"m sure the Huns aren't that pleased.

Happy landings! And a pint in the mess.

Well done, John. You got the tandem home, with extra embellishments , no less.

You forgot to do the Victory Conditions. My brain is not up to mathematics at the moment, but I think you have squeaked out a victory.

Really like your CDL Fee BTW - I might just have to get myself another ...

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Held for Uncle

Biff is hors de combat unlike nurse S.. it even says he's in hospital on your intro sheet ?
    Would you like to swap him out or let him suffer the consequences...?
    Vagabond has already been grounded for flying when sick - haven't grassed him to Uncle or the CO about nursey so he's credited with a kill and you'd better do a tally for him !
    Ahh I missunderstood R on your sheet for Returned but I presume now it means Returning. I noticed the hospital after I'd done the composite photo but the way I do it is quite time consuming so didn't redo.
    Better substitute Jerome Dupont for Biff. I'll make the changes this afternoon.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Ahh I misunderstood R on your sheet for Returned but I presume now it means Returning...
    As stated on the roster key !
    I've just added orange as 'out of action other reason' as that's the colour I use for grounded, flight training and such.
    I think I've knocked the roster into shape now.

As stated on the roster key !
    I've just added orange as 'out of action other reason' as that's the colour I use for grounded, flight training and such.
    I think I've knocked the roster into shape now.
    Thanks Dave, I've made what changes I can to the Butchers to sub Dupont for Biff but started screwing up the main account so left that as is.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Well done, John. You got the tandem home, with extra embellishments , no less.

You forgot to do the Victory Conditions. My brain is not up to mathematics at the moment, but I think you have squeaked out a victory.

Really like your CDL Fee BTW - I might just have to get myself another ...
    I don't usually need to do the victory conditions, it's usually a total victory for one side or the other, usually the other but this is probably close.

Tandem Returning 6pts
    1 German Plane SD 4pts
    2 German FRTB 4pts
    Total 14

2 British Planes SD 8pts
    1 British Plane FRTB 2 pts
    Total 10

So I win a victory and get grounded for it I knew there was something wrong with this war.

Thanks to you and SD for the Rep
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Thanks Dave, I've made what changes I can to the Butchers to sub Dupont for Biff but started screwing up the main account so left that as is.
    Uncle has pitched in where he can and he's deleted the spurious pics too. Also added the victory points into the end text.
    Last edited by flash; 11-26-2021 at 02:03.

Uncle has pitched in where he can and he's deleted the spurious pics too. Also added the victory points into the end text.
    You're a star - thanks

Hi John

Well that was a bit of a do. Keeping Nursey up front in plain view was a bit of luck in the end, fancy being blown that far over the enemy lines like that! I must say, she seemed at ease with observer gunning duties and should consider a change of career. I think Uncle May blow a gasket thinking about women being put into that position though, he has strong views on that. I winced at the head-on knowing what damage could be caused but it all turned out well in the end.

REP awarded.

Baz

Ah the Master Storyteller back to what he does best. Telling stories that is, not flying. Your pilots lead some charmed lives. I can't remember how many times Taki has been shot down, FRTB or just plain crashed. GReat AAR and nice to see Nurse Schultz in on the action.

Terrific AAR, John About fell out of my chair at the shenanigans of the nurses.
    REP

Quote Originally Posted by malachi View Post
    Terrific AAR, John About fell out of my chair at the shenanigans of the nurses.
    REP
    Cheers Chris, I'd had this story in mind for a while, just needed someone to come up with a scenario I could use. Glad it made you smile.

Well done Mr. Vagabond. You do honor to my missions. Your take is the most imaginative. Would sure like to meet Nurse S but that was a long time ago.

Similar Missions

1. AAR BYM Mission 4 - Fly by Night - 27th Oct 1916 by Vagabond
    By Vagabond in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-05-2021, 00:30
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 12:26
  3. AAR OTT-CYM Mission 4: A-Hunting We Will Go - 27 July 1916 by Vagabond
    By Vagabond in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-19-2020, 08:20
  4. Replies: 18