Ares Games

Thread: spare A damage deck cards

Default spare A damage deck cards

Ello All

From a recent ebay purchase, the manoeuvre deck contained Wings of War 2 x 2 damage green gun jam cards and a 2 damage left rudder jam and a 2 damage right rudder jam.

Now if I just add them to double A damage decks would it slew the game too much? Or does anybody's damage deck short these cards and want them? Or does anybody want to sell me an old damage deck short of those 4 cards?

How did you check the damage deck composition? My copy is second hand, makes me think I should check mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonfrog View Post
    How did you check the damage deck composition? My copy is second hand, makes me think I should check mine!
    If you have good eyes you can line up the deck by the card numbers to see if you have them all. Wings of War are on the bottom right, Wings of Glory the bottom left.

Hello Dom

I didn't. There were just these 4 damage cards in the plane's manoeuvre deck. Strange but true.

Not sure whether to just add them to a double A deck or not

Check out the FAQ Dome - the damage deck contents are listed & you will find answers to many questions.
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...al-Rules-lt-lt

"He is wise who watches"

with help from mrs. cc (her eyes) the cards were part of a WoW A damage 70 double deck no. 41, 42, 44, 45,

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 12:25
  2. Number of cards in a damage deck?
    By TGalante in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 15:24
  3. Damage cards vs. Damage chits
    By Ericdagamer in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:25
  4. B damage deck