So at the Partizan show today in Newark we came across a new trader, this was his first proper show. He uses a 3D printer to produce a variety of model lines... 15mm WW2, 1/144 scale WW2 aircraft, 1/300 WW2 ships to mention a few, BUT... he also has produced a range of 1/144 WW1 aircraft, including Sopwith Camels, Strutters and Dolphins, BE2c, FEs, DH2s, Eindeckers, Fokker DR1 and D.VII, plus a load of other ones I can’t remember. The models are created in 2 halves which simply need gluing together.... now the really big news... his singles seaters are selling for £2 his 2 Seaters for £3... this must make them the cheapest planes available anywhere right now. I am not sure how long prices will continue at this price, so strike fast and strike hard before he gets cleaned out.

The chaps name is Simon Ryan....

www.syborg3dprinting.co.uk

Contact email is syborg3dprinting@gmail.com

After a lengthy chat with Tim and myself it looks like he may well reprint his WW2 range in 1/200th which is brilliant for us and for Blood Red Skies players..

Tim bought a load of these and will be assembling and painting them up shortly, so watch out for his report and photos.