I've picked up on a few threads here and elsewhere on the interwebs that some players are quitting BSG and selling up because of the loss of the licence, some commenting that its a "dead" game. I've never really subscribed to the dead game theory - we hear it in other stands of wargaming, particularly historical where there are claims that classic sets such as the various WRG sets are "dead" because nobody is publishing new editions, scenario books etc. (and that despite the rules still having thousands of followers, active discussion sites on FB and elsewhere.

So I wonder, is BSG really "dead"? Sure, it will become increasing difficult to pick up models and components, and we never got to see the "original series" ships as official prints. But there are several sources of 3D printed models out there (I've printed all the OS and Chrome ships that I'm likely to need), Nicolas Massicotte on the BSG FB group has been producing models and getting movement decks printed so I'd say its not dead, just morphing into a new form of delivery.

What say we all?