Ares Games

Thread: Lend Lease for Origins 2022

Default Lend Lease for Origins 2022

I realize I just posted the games for the 2021 Origins but down need to look ahead to get things in order for the 2022 Lend Lease. Origins is posting June 8-12, 2022 as the date for the next event. I am willing the host the Lend Lease member at my house before and after. I will get them from the airport and show them a fun time in Dayton, Ohio. The Air Force Museum, legal gun play, and a visit to the Pub at the Greene will all be in order. I have a house to myself since the divorce. The living room looks like a British Mens Colonial Club and the basement is set up as a proper pub. We will have a great time.

Here's to them what are like us. Damn few and they're all dead.

I'm sure Tim will have a good time; I'd take extra time off to join you, but there's a chance I'll need extra time in July for Historicon next year.

Also, contact Keith on the raffle planes; I still have to decal and send mine, but he might have all the others.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Nice one Jim - Tim, you better start packing buddy and book time off - you deserve it And remember - Bionn do phas uait nuair a theann tu thar lear

Jim, if you do not mind, I would love to join you guys for Dinner one night. Maybe a pick up game of something.

I might have to hang around an extra day if it's ok.

Yes, definitely get in touch with Keith. He has the plane I did for a raffle.

Kieth should have my plane for the L-L Raffle, too. I decided not to paint my offering. I think most people will understand why...
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Jim - that's a really kind offer, thank you!

And thanks for posting up the dates - I have today requested Leave to cover early June, with lots of begging attached.
    I have prepared a huge mound of threats if that doesn't work.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    ..Also, contact Keith on the raffle planes; I still have to decal and send mine, but he might have all the others...
    Mine went to Matt before he left us, I don't know where it ended up after that.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Mine went to Matt before he left us, I don't know where it ended up after that.
    Likewise mine.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Of coarse. It would be great for him to meet the Wright Flight over a game followed by a meal and drinks.

Here's to them what are like us. Damn few and they're all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodie80 View Post
    Of coarse. It would be great for him to meet the Wright Flight over a game followed by a meal and drinks.
    Has to be done

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

bravo jim! well played old sport! well played. "legal gun play" i like the sound of that! long or short? and would interlopers be allowed?

Sounds as if the protracted wait for the exchange will be well worth it Tim.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Sounds amazing well done chaps, looks like you are in for a right old time Tim.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    Sounds amazing well done chaps, looks like you are in for a right old time Tim.
    ...yes, provided that the travel ban is defunct by then.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Similar Missions

1. Origins Lend Lease 2018
    By tikkifriend in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 12:03
  2. National Origins 2015 Lend Lease Game - Taranto
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2016, 06:54
  3. Lend Lease
    By Eleihun in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 7