Ares Games

Thread: Flight Club 10/'21 at Entoyment, Poole

Default Flight Club 10/'21 at Entoyment, Poole

The fifth meeting of Flight Club is set to go ahead on Sunday 17th October 2021 at Entoyment Poole for some more WGF madness.

The usual crowd have already been notified but if you're a forum member that wants to come and join the fun get your name down & let me know via PM if you want attend.
    This is not an Entoyment event ie you cannot book a place via the shop. I will manage the table - Cost to cover the tables will be three quid a head on the day to be paid to flash on arrival please.

This is not a demo/participation like we'd usually put on at an event but a day for us to get into some more involved gaming and play some bigger, longer, WW1 scenario type games than we may usually get.

I will update an idea of content nearer the time but, as they usually go down well, there will be one hour dogfights in the mix and maybe an opportunity to fly something you don't have or don't use too often.

If anyone has a scenario they'd like to put on for this event please PM me.

For those not familiar with the location the address is:
    Entoyment, Unit 2, Fleetsbridge Business Centre, Poole BH17 7AF; opens at 10.00, take-off shortly after that, and we're usually spent by 17.00 if not before.
    There's good parking, they are able to provide hot food & plenty of tea; there is a Tesco store not far away (within walking distance) if you want something different. It also has a fuel station attached.
    Entoyment also sells WoG, SoG, BSG & Tripods!

If you'd like to see what you're in for here are the previous events:

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...ntoyment-Poole

Attendees:
    Me (flash)
    Andy L (Ajay)
    Andy B (Scherlochnumber1)
    Hobz (Yellow Peril)
    Iain (Chianti Raider)
    Gary (Hu Rhu)
    Tim (Flying Helmut)
    Sean
    Justin (JuD)

Barrie (Baz) can't make it
    Neil (NeilCFord) tbc - nothing heard
    Alex (Prodromoi) tbc - nothing heard
    Richard can't make it
    Mike (Mikeemagnus) can't make it
    Andy T (Sauerkraut) can't make it
    Rob (Rabscallion) can't make it
    Lee (Gangleader147) can't make it
    Last edited by flash; 10-20-2021 at 08:47.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Looking forward to it. Will have a think about potential scenarios, probably a bomb run of some sort as everyone is so good at them.

Go on, then, add me to the list.

If I get rostered to work, I'll call in sick!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauerkraut View Post
    Looking forward to it. Will have a think about potential scenarios, probably a bomb run of some sort as everyone is so good at them.
    Your Italian Front strafe went down very well Andy - I was thinking on something similar for the Western Front using Hannover and/or Halberstadt utilising their wider arcs of fire and developing lower ground attack bombing rules..

Are you thinking of using tandems or the smaller giants for the bomb run ? Gotha's a due another run soon but if you need tandems I can possibly help with models depending what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Are you thinking of using tandems or the smaller giants for the bomb run ? Gotha's a due another run soon but if you need tandems I can possibly help with models depending what you need.
    Part of "The Shop" can accompany me if required.

Want to but possible only at this stage. Still don't know when we'll be allowed to travel to Canada.

Your Italian Front strafe went down very well Andy - I was thinking on something similar for the Western Front using Hannover and/or Halberstadt utilising their wider arcs of fire and developing lower ground attack bombing rules..

Can look at a Western Front strafe with Hannovers and Halberstadts. I can muster a fair few if them .

Would be great to get the Gothas out but only have one so far. Maybe Capronis?

Can look at a Western Front strafe with Hannovers and Halberstadts...
    It's OK, I'm on it ! Have four of each type, already roughed out the rules, just got to test them out to make sure they work as I think they will. Just sorted the targets too.
    Gathering Gotha shouldn't be too hard, I've got two, I expect Tim has several but tandem bombing with Harry Tates, or, DH4's, or, Strutter's will work as well. Can do Caproni's too, could add my fantasy 95sqn to either front ?

Gathering Gotha shouldn't be too hard, I've got two, I expect Tim has several ....
    I have <<cough, cough>> nine

Got a spare Von Korff one Tim?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    I have <<cough, cough>> nine
    Geeze, I thought I was bad..........oh yeh, I am, I have 11.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Got a spare Von Korff one Tim?
    I've sold six Gothas in the last 2 years or so - unfortunately, both of my spare von Korff Gothas were among them.
    Rest assured, you are top of my list should I locate another.

I'll try and get to this one as part of my first trip back to England since moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    I'll try and get to this one as part of my first trip back to England since moving.
    Fantastic !

Your name will also go on the list..
    Last edited by flash; 08-31-2021 at 10:52.

Fantastic !

Your name will also go on the list..
    Last edited by flash; 06-25-2022 at 09:46.

Well, this event is closing fast now !
    Unfortunately Andy (sauerkraut) can no longer make it - real life kicking in (the nuts!).
    I still have no firm idea on numbers yet - hoping for nine at least but may be more.
    Things may yet change but...
    .. looking at an early war one hour dogfight start - Allied monoplanes v CP Eindeckers - "On One Wing And A Prayer".
    The aforementioned Western Front strafe scenario with Hannovers and Halberstadts - "Down And Dirty In The Trenches" with altitude and wider rear gun arcs.
    The second one hour dogfight with Siemens Schuckert D.III's v Se5a's & Dolphins. "The Furious And Fast"
    The final outing will be venerable Harry Tate's on a bombing mission v Pfalz D.IIIa.. "Harry's Game..Are You ?"
    Last edited by flash; 10-08-2021 at 03:00.

Sorry all, something has come up and Yon and I shall be in London that weekend with my brother and his family. Hope you all have a great day and I shall miss accidentally flying backwards again

Have fun,

Mike

Another successful meet at Entoyment today, thanks to all those that made it, especially my old mucker, Ajay, visiting England for the first time since his move to north Wales and who managed to get over to spend the day with us for his first games since Beachhead 2020 !
    I will post some pics and the tally in due course.

My fellow runners and riders ready for the off:
    Name:  SAM_3486.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  179.8 KB
    Left to right: Hobz (Yellow Peril); Andy B (Sherlochnumber1); Gary (Hu Rhu); Tim (Flying Helmut); Sean; Iain (Chianti Raider); Andy (Ajay) and Justin who recently joined the local group made the afternoon session but not pictured.

Scores on the door for the day:

Me (flash) - 2 kills
    Andy L (Ajay) - 1 kill
    Andy B (Scherlochnumber1) -1 kill
    Hobz (Yellow Peril) - 0 kills +2 ground targets
    Iain (Chianti Raider) - 0 kills 1 ground Target
    Gary (Hu Rhu) - 3 kills +1 ground targets
    Tim (Flying Helmut) - 4 kills +5 ground targets
    Sean - 4 kills +2 ground targets
    Justin - 3 kills (1 og)

Glory for Tim, snatching the laurels when Andy's flame cards finished him off at the close of play.
    Sean ran him a very close second
    Well played all, thanks for another entertaining day of Wings and the jolly banter.

More pics will follow.
    Last edited by flash; 10-19-2021 at 07:32.

Dave,

Many thanks for organising and hosting Flight Club. I know that a lot of work goes into these events, while the rest of us simply turn up and have fun. It was much appreciated to be included in my first Flight Club and hopefully many more in the future. I had a whale of a time and it was nice to meet some new faces. Thanks also to Tim (Flying Helmut) for providing us with some wonderful planes to fly.

Thanks Gary, glad you enjoyed your first time out - seems that, apart from Tim, the newbies took the accolades !

Game 1 - One hour dogfight - On One Wing & A Prayer:

Monoplane's mix it up.

Name:  SAM_3483.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  201.0 KB
    Me in the middle in a MS-L tandem (rear gun only), Ajay just behind in a MS-L scout; Andy on the left in a MS-N (black); Iain on the right in MS-N (red)

The opposition: To the Tommy right a brace of Pfalz E.II
    Name:  SAM_3484.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  211.6 KB
    Tim on the left (white) Sean (cdl)

To the Tommy left a brace of Pfalz E.III
    Name:  SAM_3485.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  201.7 KB
    Gary on left (green) & Hobz on right (yellow - of course)

Andy takes on a pair of Fokkers...
    Name:  SAM_3488.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  212.3 KB
    Resulting in smoke & a pilot wound !

Iain takes on the Pfalz
    Name:  SAM_3489.JPG
Size:  194.7 KB
    Sean & Iain trade blows as Tim gets tactical !

The jaws begin to close on me and Ajay
    Name:  SAM_3490.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  213.9 KB
    Ajay takes hits from both the Fokkers... Gary jams

Disaster strikes
    Name:  SAM_3491.JPG
Size:  215.6 KB
    Having been softened up by the Fokker's, Ajay's felled by Sean swooping in from his right.. Kill to Sean

Trailed by Tim, Sean carries the turn through & exchanges with my gunner,
    Name:  SAM_3492.JPG
Views: 205
Size:  205.1 KB

It appears I wounded Sean's pilot but my rear gun jammed & I can only take avoiding action to throw of the Pfalz's
    Name:  SAM_3494.JPG
Size:  192.9 KB

I'm not successful for as I turn back toward my side of the lines Sean & Tim close in for another go
    Name:  SAM_3495.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  222.9 KB
    Behind them Andy (now on fire) & Iain manage to turn in behind Tim and remind him they're about !
    The Fokker's close back with the action.

Tim's pilot, now wounded, takes avoiding action.
    Name:  SAM_3496.JPG
Size:  212.1 KB
    Andy cannot take advantage as his gun is now jammed - Gary turns in and gives him a beating. I get some long range action from Hobz but manage to give Sean the slip (but was still jammed)

Hobz closes head on and gives me some hate at close range - jamming his gun in the process
    Name:  SAM_3498.JPG
Views: 199
Size:  212.0 KB
    I light up Sean as he Immels - being wounded he can't shoot Andy - Gary passes behind Andy and shoots up Iain.

Success - Ajay is avenged ! Kill to flash !
    Name:  SAM_3499.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  202.9 KB
    Sean's Pfalz succumbs to my gunner.

Hobz slips past me but drops into my blindspot
    Name:  SAM_3500.JPG
Views: 356
Size:  200.1 KB
    Tim blasts Andy as he fixes his jam, Iain takes a further beating from Gary

Maybe distracted, Andy flies straight into my undercart & down he goes Kill to flash !
    Name:  SAM_3502.JPG
Views: 195
Size:  189.1 KB
    Tim lights up Iain as he passes - Hobz is still jammed & Gary has moved out of arc.

Tim has done enough & Iain falls... Kill to Tim !
    Name:  SAM_3504.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  200.8 KB

Starting to feel lonely but here comes Ajay
    Name:  SAM_3505.JPG
Views: 194
Size:  205.6 KB
    He respawned but we started him too far back. Tim Immels - I get a shot off but it doesn't stop him & my gun jams

Ajay gets stuck in to Tim
    Name:  SAM_3506.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  209.7 KB
    Tim shoots me up, Hobz pours fire into Ajay as Gary circles back toward the fight.

Despite Ajay's best efforts it's all too late and my plane comes apart Kill to Tim
    Name:  SAM_3507.JPG
Views: 190
Size:  213.5 KB
    The hour was up, the turn finished and that was that !

Tim 2 Kills, Sean 1 kill, Flash 1 kill & 1 o.g !

More to come

Game 2 - Harry's Game - Are You ?

Three RE.8's (Harry Tate's) run in on a bombing mission opposed by five Pfalz D.IIIa's

Name:  SAM_3509.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  214.4 KB
    Flash in the middle, Iain to his left, Ajay to his right - all threes have twin rear Lewis Guns

Name:  SAM_3510.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  214.4 KB
    Tim's 'Blue Max' in the foreground, to his left Sean (green & purple), Andy (blue tail), Gary (red & silver) Hobz (yellowtail)

Name:  SAM_3512.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  203.2 KB
    Andy got the first shot away but jammed his guns

Name:  SAM_3513.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  204.8 KB
    Lead starts to fly, I get caught by Sean but my gunner rips into Andy who overlaps Iain. Iain take a long range effort from Tim who jams his guns, far side Ajay gets a tickle from Gary & is overlapped by Hobz

Name:  SAM_3514.JPG
Views: 194
Size:  218.3 KB
    I exchange with Sean at close range - Iain puts shoots him up at close range too & stick some into Andy out back too jamming his guns. Ajay trades close range blow with Gary on his side he receives a wounded pilot & smoke damage

Name:  SAM_3516.JPG
Views: 190
Size:  231.1 KB
    Sean slips into my blindspot & continues to pound my kite as Gary does the same to Ajay, my gunner manages to get a shot on Gary. Iain overlaps Sean, his gunner & Tim are still jammed.

Name:  SAM_3517.JPG
Views: 185
Size:  220.7 KB
    It's all too much for Ajay's kite and it falls away...

Name:  SAM_3518.JPG
Views: 188
Size:  221.1 KB
    Sean continues to punish me & as he's in my blindspot still I keep on Gary

Name:  SAM_3519.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  205.4 KB
    The punishment is too much & down I go - I was ready to bomb too !! Kill to Sean !

Name:  SAM_3520.JPG
Views: 181
Size:  210.0 KB
    Bit lonely for Iain now

Name:  SAM_3521.JPG
Views: 473
Size:  197.7 KB
    Ajay fetches the tea as the lads chat

Name:  SAM_3522.JPG
Views: 181
Size:  209.2 KB
    Bombs Away ! Iain stalls and releases his bombs which strike to fuel tanks alongside the trails yard.
    Sean pulled a 'Crazy Ivan' colliding with Iain - desperate measure Gary closes in

Name:  SAM_3523.JPG
Views: 180
    Iain's rear gun is jammed, Tim opens up with Gary who is smoking, Sean staggers away through the crowd !
    Tim jams again ! but Gary closes for the kill...

Name:  SAM_3525.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  211.2 KB
    Which he achieved - game over & time for lunch before the rush ! Kill to Gary !

So, some success for the RE8 but still beaten up. Lesson learnt - 4 a side next time !!

Gary 2 Kills, Sean 1 kill

Game 3 - The Furious & The Fast !
    A one hour dogfight between SSD.III v SE5a's & a Dolphin

Name:  FC5-10.21-42.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  204.3 KB
    snatched this - left to right: C is Ajay; B is Iain; F is flash; D is Hobz; A is Sean.

Name:  FC5-10.21-43.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  209.9 KB
    Our enemy ! Left to right: Gary; Justin; Andy & Tim - I think !

Name:  FC5-10.21-44.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  200.4 KB
    We close rapidly - I turn in and open up on Sean, who has overlapped with Iain, jamming my guns doing so...
    Tim & Ajay exchange at close range in the foreground, Gary, Justin Hobz & Sean duke it out in the distance

Name:  FC5-10.21-45.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  213.4 KB
    I turn in sharply and overlap Sean. Justin hooks round and bets a bead on me, as Sean does the same to him, causing a pilot wound and Gary completes the chain behind him ! Tim, meantime hooks round behind Ajay and unloads into Iain causing a pilot wound & smoke

Name:  FC5-10.21-46.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  216.3 KB
    Ajay breaks away, Tim stays on Iain to add to his pain but thankfully he jams.
    Gary stays on Hobz, I look to reverse as I'm sorting my jam. Justin and Andy dodge past each other.

Name:  FC5-10.21-47.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  184.7 KB
    Tim roundly curses his jam as another close range opportunity goes begging..Hobz jams in the background

Name:  FC5-10.21-48.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  199.1 KB
    Justin and Andy momentarily occupy the same space.. Much to the amusement of Tommy ! Kill Justin (og)

Name:  FC5-10.21-49.JPG
Views: 158
Size:  213.4 KB
    Gary gets a long range effort in on Sean, Ajay drops in a close range burst on Gary !
    Tim continues cursing his gun jam for obvious reasons !

Name:  FC5-10.21-50.JPG
Views: 162
Size:  216.1 KB
    Gary keeps on Sean, jamming his guns, I get in a burst on Gary, jamming too as Hobz passes close inboard to his rear. Tim's cursing continues

here's why:
    Name:  FC5-10.21-51.JPG
Size:  175.7 KB
    Tim's jam curse is alive and well: shoot, jam, repeat... He is the unhappy jammer !

Name:  FC5-10.21-53.JPG
Size:  210.6 KB
    But Gary's last efforts are rewarded with a victory ! Kill to Gary

Name:  FC5-10.21-55.JPG
Size:  214.7 KB
    Jam cleared Tim rounds back on Iain, who is just out of shot. Hobz trades blows with Justin & Andy has respawned.

Name:  FC5-10.21-56.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  221.0 KB
    Tim & Iain exchange at close range behind the Andy gets onto Hobz & I lash Justin

Name:  FC5-10.21-57.JPG
Size:  203.9 KB
    Tim finally gets the kills he's been chasing since the start.. and his guns didn't jam ! Kill to Tim !

Name:  FC5-10.21-58.JPG
Views: 159
Size:  202.6 KB
    Some unplanned formation flying suddenly occurs & Ajay gets a burst into Justin

Name:  FC5-10.21-59.JPG
Size:  199.7 KB
    A second pilot wound does the job ! Kill to Ajay !

Name:  FC5-10.21-61.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  217.5 KB
    Tim turns into the attack but I sidestep, denying him a target, and hit him at close range, as does Hobz

Name:  FC5-10.21-62.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  216.0 KB
    It's enough -- the bottom row are the last four cards he got ! Kill to flash

Name:  FC5-10.21-63.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  207.7 KB
    Ajay goes head to head with Gary as he Immels, Andy gets a shot on Hobz.

Name:  FC5-10.21-64.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  204.6 KB
    It's enough to take Gary down. Kill to Ajay !

Name:  FC5-10.21-65.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  187.6 KB
    Andy gets in close to Hobz and lets him have it - I manage a shot from the overlap

Name:  FC5-10.21-66.JPG
Views: 149
    Andy's successful and Hobz falls away Kill to Andy

The hour was up and the game ended there.

Sean 1 kill, flash 1 kill, Ajay 1 kill - v - Andy 1 kill, Gary 1 kill, Tim 1 kill, Justin 1 kill (og)

Game 4 - Down & Dirty In The Trenches:
    or, They Think It's Hannover... It Is Now !

Four Hannover CL.IIIa are met by five Sopwith Camels over the trenches - simple altitude in use, Hannover's use extended rear arcs of fire as provided for by Andrea. Trenches only react when revealed by attack.

Hannover's left to right: Tim, Sean, Gary, Hobz
    Camels: Flash, Iain, Ajay, Justin & Andy
    Name:  FC5-10.21-68.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  215.0 KB
    The hand of God points out Ajay's Camel may be in trouble !
    Left of frame I meet Tim & take hits from both his B guns to my one A

Name:  FC5-10.21-70.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  197.2 KB
    He's not wrong, Ajay's left aflame and then he Immelled !
    Luckily Gary's rear gun jammed

Name:  FC5-10.21-71.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  212.6 KB
    Ajay pours fire into Gary as Andy pours it into him ! Gary's pilot reveals a ground MG but does no damage

Name:  FC5-10.21-72.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  195.9 KB
    Hobz has revealed an AA gun but his luck holds as their shot goes wild.

Name:  FC5-10.21-73.JPG
Views: 146
    Tim pushes on, his second close range effort KO's a HQ area & his gunner lights up another stores area

Name:  FC5-10.21-74.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  212.1 KB
    Ajay succumbs to the onslaught from Sean - Kill to Sean

Name:  FC5-10.21-75.JPG
Views: 147
    The Camels do their best to catch up to the Hannover's who are poised to wreak havoc...

Name:  FC5-10.21-76.JPG
Views: 135
    Tim has dealt with two more positions, he reveals an AA gun but it's shot goes wild as he lights it up. I exchange with him and his rear gun jams. Andy turns left with Tim; Gary has turned hard right across the trenches, as has Hobz. lead flies in all directions

Name:  FC5-10.21-77.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  216.1 KB
    Trying to predict Tim's movement I end up with Gary appearing in front of me at close range - well it would be rude not to take advantage but Justin (card under Tim) gets a shot and snatches the viictory Kill to Justin

Name:  FC5-10.21-78.JPG
    Justin manages to get below level 1 (we let him, he's new) but it allowed Tim's gunner to have a pop at me !
    We let Justin have a shot into Tim from his blindspot. Meantime Tim's pilot destroys yet another position

Name:  FC5-10.21-79.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  203.8 KB
    Justin gets the hang of things and he drops Hobz - Kill to Justin !

Name:  FC5-10.21-80.JPG
Views: 139
    Just one target left (top right) Tim begins to adjust position as we give chase

Name:  FC5-10.21-81.JPG
Size:  199.1 KB
    Justin climbs back to plus level 1 and sets to have a crack at Sean

Name:  FC5-10.21-82.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  204.3 KB
    Tim sets Andy fire

Name:  FC5-10.21-83.JPG
Size:  178.5 KB
    Justin is left smoking following his exchange with Sean

Name:  FC5-10.21-84.JPG
Views: 136
    Andy loops back after Tim - I try to stop Sean

Name:  FC5-10.21-85.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  200.3 KB
    Head on - he survives my attack

Name:  FC5-10.21-86.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  200.9 KB
    Sean hauls hard right, My Split S is too close to be effective and I can only look on as he hammers the last position to destruction. Andy draws his remaining fire cards and burns out Kill to Tim !

Clean sweep for the Germans

2 Kills to Justin; 1 Kill & 2 targets to Sean; 1 Kill & 5 targets to Tim; Hobz 2 targets; Gary 1 target

That's all folks !
    Last edited by flash; 10-19-2021 at 07:38.

Great pics. The Pfalz look terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Great pics. The Pfalz look terrific!
    They're all Tim's handiwork, Pete

Great looking games and planes!

All the planes look good and it seems Tim flies as well as he paints.

Excellent games and looks to be loads of fun.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    All the planes look good and it seems Tim flies as well as he paints.
    Excellent games and looks to be loads of fun. Cheers
    He does and it was !

Seems that everyone had a good time again. Nicely timed scenarios with well-painted planes. Excellent day, look forward to the next one.

Glad to see a whole host of jams come out again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    ..Glad to see a whole host of jams come out again!!
    Tim didn't think so when he got into the shoot-jam-repeat loop !

Tim didn't think so when he got into the shoot-jam-repeat loop !
    Shoot; JAM! - 4 cards later, Shoot; JAM! - 4 cards later, Shoot; JAM!

"Happy Jammer" I wasn't!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Justin
    Sorties Flown

Thanks for the invite to the game Dave, was really well organised and great fun. And of course apologies to Andy for the collision, must have been clearing my goggles at the time…

Glad you could make it Justin - just wondering how many kills you'd have got if you'd made the whole day !
    Welcome to the forum by the way

A grand day out and thanks to all for making it so. Excellent work by Dave in organising and reporting the event. It was really good to get back into real gaming at last.
    Great to meet up with old friends and new players too.
    Roll on Beachhead.

Great to see you again partner. Look forward to seeing you in the new year with the usual suspects !

Similar Missions

1. National Flight Club 07/'21 at Entoyment, Poole
    By flash in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-10-2021, 13:35
  2. Flight Club - 02/'20 at Entoyment, Poole
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-24-2020, 06:31
  3. Flight Club - 12/19 at Entoyment, Poole