Ares Games

Thread: Want To Buy - Wings of Glory WWII collection or indivdual planes/expansions

Default Want To Buy - Wings of Glory WWII collection or indivdual planes/expansions

Just getting started with WoG WWII. I have found that often times the best way to get in to a new miniature game is to buy a collection from someone getting out. I am specifically looking for World War II content/planes/expansions. I'd love to buy an entire collection, but I'm ok with individual planes as well.

I'm starting from zero so as of now I need pretty much everything. I am particularly interested in American and British planes, but honestly I'd consider anything since the WWII stuff seems hard to find currently.

I have PayPal ready to go, I'm located in Central Oklahoma and I'm ok with paying for shipping.

Last point, I'm looking to pick up a collection from someone who wants to see it used/played/enjoyed. I promise I will provide your planes a good home and that they will see time in the air and be enjoyed by my kids and I (and hopefully some local players if I can find any).

PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by jksasser View Post
    PM Sent
    Thank you, replied!

Did you find what you are looking for? I am getting ready to downsize and move considering selling my WWI and WWII collection. I have not bought anything for a couple years, but when I stopped I believe I had everything.

Similar Missions

1. WGS For Sale: Wings of Glory - WWII Collection - Planes, Mats, and Accessories
    By slyfox in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2020, 00:35
  2. Wings of Glory Collection on ebay.uk
    By Flying Helmut in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2019, 02:22
  3. WGF Huge collection Wings of War / Wings of Glory : 106 planes
    By Ludobrabo in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 12:46
  4. WGF wings of War wwII & wings of glory wwII complet collection for sale !
    By Scanetsu in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 13:11
  5. A Question about Wings of Glory expansions
    By Boney10 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 08:44