Ares Games

Thread: Card request for Curtiss SB2C-3 Helldiver

Default Card request for Curtiss SB2C-3 Helldiver

My new batch of planes have recently arrived from Japan and China. Would anyone have the time, and be kind enough to produce a card for one of my new planes, a Curtiss SB2C-3 Helldiver? I would definitely appreciate it. Current stats are K* deck, CC/C forward, A/A rear arc, 23 damage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Curtiss SB2C-3 Helldiver (1).jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	304844

Name:	Curtiss SB2C-3 Helldiver (2).jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	304845
    Last edited by abovetheclouds; 08-01-2021 at 19:36.

Those planes look great. I will look at home and see what I'm using. (well, technically have. I haven't been using anything recently).

Name:	Curtiss_SB2C_Helldiver_Work.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	308543

#110 VB-3 CV 10 USS Yorkton?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Nice, Yorktown sounds good.

How about this?

Name:	WGS_CurtissSC2B-3_VB-3_Card2S.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	308552
    [Edit: Now with correct damage on the Rear arc short range for twin .30 cal MGs.]
    [Re-Edit: And with correct Plane Title.]
    Last edited by OldGuy59; 10-26-2021 at 16:11.
    Mike

Sweet! I can finally get this plane into play. Just curious, why did you go with rear fire at B/A instead of A/A?

Oh, and I just noticed that the card lists the plane as an SC2C-3 instead of SB2C-3.

Quote Originally Posted by abovetheclouds View Post
    Oh, and I just noticed that the card lists the plane as an SC2C-3 instead of SB2C-3.
    Hmmm... I looked at the Unofficial Stats, and it does say A/A. However, a lot of images of the Helldiver showed dual .50 cals? So, I went with the "field mod". I can change it.

Ooops! I mis-read some stuff. I was seeing .50 cals in the front, changed to 20mm's. Then, the .30 cals in the back looked similar, so I gapped that.
    Mike

Try the re-re-corrected version?
    Mike

Excellent!!! I just saved, printed, and sleeved this beautiful card. I already had the deck created, I just needed this card to complete it, and make my Helldiver ready for game play. Thanks Mike!! As always, I greatly appreciate it.

Now if you get bored sometime, and would like to create some more Mike magic, you could work on my other acquisition that is in need of a card, a Japanese B7A2 Ryusei (Grace). It's already in the Aerodrome Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by abovetheclouds View Post
    Excellent!!! I just saved, printed, and sleeved this beautiful card. I already had the deck created, I just needed this card to complete it, and make my Helldiver ready for game play. Thanks Mike!! As always, I greatly appreciate it.

Now if you get bored sometime, and would like to create some more Mike magic, you could work on my other acquisition that is in need of a card, a Japanese B7A2 Ryusei (Grace). It's already in the Aerodrome Forums.
    Online sources for drawings of the Aichi B7A2 don't provide very good results. How are your sources?
    Mike

I went ahead and posted the best line drawing (probably the same one you found) that I could find on my original B7A2 card forum entry.

Similar Missions

1. WGSF Official Curtiss SB2C Helldiver Painting Thread
    By miscmini in forum Painting Showcase
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2021, 10:52
  2. Curtiss SBC-4 Helldiver
    By clipper1801 in forum Paper Card Models
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-13-2016, 02:51
  3. Pour me a Curtiss Helldiver for my carriers pleeze!
    By clipper1801 in forum Metal and Resin Models
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2016, 02:55
  4. Albatross with Sworls card request
    By Boney10 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:23
  5. Custom Card request?
    By HTRAINo in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 14:21