Ares Games

Thread: Been away, but only from the forums!

2nd Lieutenant

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Seth
    Sorties Flown

Default Been away, but only from the forums!

Hello once again, one and all!

Sorry for the dearth of posts from me... 'Things' have gone a little bit wrong on the homefront, without going into too much detail... Blocked drain, busted boiler and a leaky sink (though only minor)!

But, they're all pretty much sorted, or in the process of being sorted... It's been a pain to deal with it all! However, all done and dusted and I can look at returning here more frequenty... and get another AAR underway (hopefully early next week!)

Cheers!

As long as there wasn't an interuption to the Tea supply

Quote Originally Posted by camel crew View Post
    As long as there wasn't an interuption to the Tea supply
    Welcome back after all your troubles. Our news channel picked up on some scientific claim that too much coffee causes dementia. Therefore logically all peoples should convert to drinking tea forthwith!

Far better than health issues. Good to have you back.

Welcome back, Seth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Welcome back after all your troubles. Our news channel picked up on some scientific claim that too much coffee causes dementia. Therefore logically all peoples should convert to drinking tea forthwith!
    I would Gary if I could remember how to make it.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Good to have you back Seth, for a while I was wondering if you had been lost in action!

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

2nd Lieutenant

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Seth
    Sorties Flown

Thank you all for your messages! I'd like to acknowledge you all individually but I fear that would take far too much time! So I'll sum it all up by saying... It all happened rather abruptly and everything happened within the space of a few days, so it was all hands on deck as we tried to sort out the various messes. We had anticipated this, though perhaps not quite so much happening all at once so they were (relatively) fast fixes once we got the right people in. Through it all I had little time to organise another T&T game, let alone another AAR so I decided to 'go dark', put my attention into the 'now' and explain it all afterwards! Haha!

I'm gald to see so many tea-drinkers out there aswell! Suffice to say the (many) brews didn't stop flowing and certainly helped maintain my sanity! So this celebratory cup of the good stuff is raised in your honour, tea-drinkers... I salute you all!

So yes, we're all well and survived the worst of it, now it's 'Chocks away' and 'Tally-ho!' Time to join the 'twenty-minuters' again as they take on those dastardly Martian Invaders! And, as always, keep that tea flowing!

AAR inbound next week, all being well... Hope to have it on the Blogs by the end of that week!

Similar Missions

1. To Celebrate the Forums return!
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2018, 07:38
  2. Subscriptions to Forums
    By Baxter in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 15:17
  3. National: Reporting in - New to the Forums
    By Roland19 in forum US Wing
    Replies: 22