Ares Games

Thread: New player reporting for duty

Default New player reporting for duty

Hi

Just thought I would say hello. Just bought the two starters and eager to start playing. Moving over from x-wing

Southampton based so hope to get to Entoyment sometime soon.

Happy flying

Hello Rob

Welcome to the Show. Lots of people on here to answer you're questions. Dive in and enjoy

Welcome!

I’m a bit far away (Surrey/Hampshire border) but know Southampton reasonably well as our daughter went to uni there and worked in the city for a while afterwards.

There’s a Wessex Wargames club in Ashurst but I don’t know if they play WoW.

Edward

Welcome to the front Rob. You should have lots of opportunities to fly in Britain as you guys are very active!

Greeting Rob from Adelaide. Hope you enjoy this game as much as your previous ones. If you are scratching to find things you need there are lots of helpful files including WoG Mates in the files section for you to use.

Welcome, Rob, from Portland.
    Not that one.
    Not that one either
    The one in Oregon.

Welcome, Rob! These planes fly slower

Hi Rob, welcome from Essex.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

..and again, welcome from Essex

Welcome to the 'Drome, Rob!

There's a fantastic group of players at "Entoyment", so you'll get loads of great gaming in.

They play regularly on Wednesday evenings; and then, of course, there's "Flight Club" (but I'm not supposed to talk about it!).
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Welcome to the Drome from sunny Nottinghamshire Rob. What a good name that is!

You should find the chaps at Entoyment a super bunch. I have only visited once but the shop employees are a most helpful bunch. I was hoping to get down myself when visiting my brother in law at Corfe Mullen, but Covid put paid to that. Maybe another time?
    Fly safe.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the 'drome again Rob, from sunny Dorset, hopefully see you at Entoyment for a bit of flight training one day. I know you can't make the 25th but keep your head on a pivot for the next one whenever that may be.

"He is wise who watches"

Greetings - welcome to the drome. Not too far for the occasional Wednesday evening

Welcome to the club. I’m happy to see that the reprinted duel packs are bringing in new players.

Default Welcome

Hi Rob and welcome to the 'Drome' from up here in (unusually) sunny West Yorkshire. Enjoy the game, have fun and always watch your six.

Hi there (again) Rob, welcome aboard from a very sunny Doncaster... the home of our annual (bloody Covid permitting) get together. If you happen to be free the weekend 18/19/20th September, you are more than welcome to join us.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

2nd Lieutenant

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Seth
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage_Shanks View Post
    Hi

Just thought I would say hello. Just bought the two starters and eager to start playing. Moving over from x-wing

Southampton based so hope to get to Entoyment sometime soon.

Happy flying
    Greetings! Nice to see new people on here! I've been away these past few days so I'be got a few forums to catch up on! But I thought my first post on my return should be to welcome a newcomer!
    What planes are taking your eye at the moment?

And on that glorious note, I shall crak open the Yorkshire Tea and have a celbratory brew in your honour! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Rob, from here near Norwich. Do feel free to ask questions you may have about the game. You will find the members here are very friendly and helpful.

welcome to the drome Rob!!!!

Welcome to the Drome Rob. Hope to see you at Entoyment in the near future.

Another warm welcome to you from me in Bristol, may you never draw the boom card

Welcome from down here in Devon Rob. Sorry I'm a bit late with this one, but I've been messing about on a narrow boat for a few days. That said I'm usually late with most of my posts

Hope to meet up some time - take care now and watch your six
    Mike

Hi Rob, welcome to the 'drome from sunny Leicestershire ( not often I get to say that).
    There is a huge amount of info and experience at your fingertips here, and if you can't find what you need, someone will always point you in the right direction.
    Fly safe and watch the sun!

Lest we forget

Similar Missions

1. National: North Dakota player reporting for duty
    By lescigognes in forum US Wing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 09:03