Thread: Story Driven Campaign: Tripods, Triplanes and The War of the Worlds - Results Thread

2nd Lieutenant

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Seth
    Sorties Flown

Default Story Driven Campaign: Tripods, Triplanes and The War of the Worlds - Results Thread

Greetings one and all! And welcome to the 'Results' Thread, eagerly awaiting your results (as soon as the Campaign launches)! Please post any results and/or AAR's (you are most welcome to post any photo's too) here and I'll collate the details over the coming weeks as the Campaign develops - which will have an impact on the next chapter of the Campaign! Have fun!

Fly safe out there and try to avoid that Heat-Ray! - Though I hear it's a cracking way to make a proper brew!

2nd Lieutenant

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Seth
    Sorties Flown

Hello again, one and all! After a brief delay due to the house move, the first AAR of the Story Driven Campaign: Scenario 1 will be published VERY soon! I'm due for a game on the 21st of June so keep your eyes open! I'm playing the Martians so we'll see how the events unfold!

Fly safe out there! And what's this mysterious red growth appearing across the land?

2nd Lieutenant

Users Country Flag

Blog Entries
    Name
    Seth
    Sorties Flown

Default AAR - Scenario 1: Avalanches above.... Business continues below.

Greetings folks! The result of the first AAR of Scenario 1 of the Campaign is in! Here are the highlights! (results at the end):

After a heavy battle in the sky, the first of the Martian Cylinders crashlands... And the countdown has begun! Stopping their conflict for a brief moment, a Sopwith Camel and a Fokker E.V. both suffering with smoke damage, investigate the crater...