Ares Games

Thread: Mouse Pad Terrain

Default Mouse Pad Terrain

Does anyone know where to get objectives (aerodomes, landing strips, trenches, AA gun, etc) that are printed on thin mouse pad type materials?

Quote Originally Posted by BrentO View Post
    Does anyone know where to get objectives (aerodomes, landing strips, trenches, AA gun, etc) that are printed on thin mouse pad type materials?
    I don't know if there are ready-to-use targets on mouse pad materials, but you could do them yourself. Scan the cards you want and via online photo service design your own mouse pad and cut it. Not sure if there would be copyright issues, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentO View Post
    Never seen anything like that commercially available, Brent.

Sapiens qui vigilat "He is wise who watches"

I have seen stuff like that at CanCon but it was for WWII. Memoirs 1944 or something like that I think the game was called. It was small mouse mats each covering different bits like a Normandy beach etc and it was not so cheap. Not building specific but a small area concept.

Hi Brent! I've made a couple of 'flat terrain' objectives that could be printed onto mousepad material by your preferred printer folk.
    Marienburg doubles as a runway and objective!
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...o=file&id=2683

If there's something you're interested in, let me know and I'll give it a go for you to print!

Terry

This thread motivated me to fiddle around with mouse pads. The problem that on some surfaces the target cards tend to slide around can be mitigated as follows. Cut a thin mouse pad to the size of a card sleeve. Stick the sleeve on it with double sided adhesive tape. Insert the card into the sleeve. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptMoonbeam View Post
    Hi Brent! I've made a couple of 'flat terrain' objectives that could be printed onto mousepad material by your preferred printer folk.
    Marienburg doubles as a runway and objective!
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...o=file&id=2683

If there's something you're interested in, let me know and I'll give it a go for you to print!

Terry
    Downloaded, really like it. Thanks Terry.

Excellent idea, Fabrizio!

Similar Missions

1. Mouse-pad-like aerial photo mats. Are you interested in?
    By Nightbomber in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 06:51
  2. Custom "Mouse-pad" Mats
    By Featherstone in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2014, 09:00
  3. How to make a cockpit out of a mouse pad
    By Lino22 in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 16:28
  4. Dragon & Mouse