Ares Games

Thread: Macchi C.200 Fighter

Default Macchi C.200 Fighter

Has anyone come up with cards for the Italian Macchi C.200 fighter? I'm thinking when the SM.79 is released of doing a Siege a Malta campaign and I think most of the planes are covered except this one. The Reggiane Re.2001 saw little action in this campaign and it was mostly the C.200 and later the C.202.

Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Thanks. I take it that the 2×12.7 mm Breda-SAFAT machine guns didn't pack much punch only causing one B damage at close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhugh View Post
    Thanks. I take it that the 2×12.7 mm Breda-SAFAT machine guns didn't pack much punch only causing one B damage at close range.
    B/A damage is standard for 2 50 cal/12.5mm MGs.
    The ceiling is 10 and the climb rate is 3.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Users Country Flag

Name
    Daniel
    Arizona (Otherwise known as Hell's back porch)
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Redhugh View Post
    Has anyone come up with cards for the Italian Macchi C.200 fighter? I'm thinking when the SM.79 is released of doing a Siege a Malta campaign and I think most of the planes are covered except this one. The Reggiane Re.2001 saw little action in this campaign and it was mostly the C.200 and later the C.202.
    LOL Me too!! I'm working on a Siege of Malta mini campaign right now. Until Ares releases the SM.79 I got two of them from Armaments in Miniature. Pretty inexpensive too! I plan on getting at least two more.
    How funny you are asking for the Macchi C.200 fighter cards. I was going to ask for them too. But I also am interested in the Fiat G.50 cards as well since both were available at that time.

Similar Missions

1. The Macchi M.5 ... What does it do?
    By Tonx in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 11:51
  2. Series 8 Macchi M.5 first look
    By Oberst Hajj in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 09:03
  3. Lohner L and Macchi M
    By PilGrim in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 16