Ares Games

Thread: 2021

Default 2021

Well, remember not so long back when we were all sick to the back teeth of 2020 and we were all praying for 2021 to start.... never has a case of ‘be careful what you wish for’ been more apt. Has anyone got the remote handy? If so can you please fast forward to 2022 please. I think Amazon have delivered us the wrong year, lol

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

At best 2021 will be a slow unwind of 2020. 2022 can't get here soon enough.

Did you not get the memo...

"He is wise who watches"

Time is a persistent tiger on the tail. Or, in our case, and enemy on our '6'. I have slowly been putting together a list of 'local' conventions - then i will keep tabs on them to see how many will actually move forward. I am not itching to just "get out there". I will only do it cautiously, but... i am hoping to meet/introduce others to play some WoG.

Are we going to get some Donnie 2020 badgesmade or 3D printed to celibrate it not happening and the UK wing surviving ?
    Could be a nice little compatition to design a frightful covid based pin badge Wing Co

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

If so, it should include the Bio Hazard symbol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Biohazard.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	524.6 KB 
ID:	296409

That’s not a bad idea Paul, the year that never was...

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Thats the spirit...

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

i think it was plainly obvious 2021 would be crap.

2020: "Year of Hell."
    2021: "Hold My Beer."
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Just be happy to get through the next few weeks in one piece. Knew it was not going to change Jan 1 but Just ordered the Epic Civil war starter from another company. Hope it gets here before the real one does.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Just be happy to get through the next few weeks in one piece. Knew it was not going to change Jan 1 but Just ordered the Epic Civil war starter from another company. Hope it gets here before the real one does.
    Warlord's one? I hear Kallistra are doing OK with their individual 12mm figures that match nicely, and I've seen a few 3D designers working on new ranges to match as well. If I didn't have a shedload of 6mm Adlers for ACW based up for Fire and Fury I'd be sorely tempted to give these new Epic figures a try

I couldn't help but laugh, and gafaw tea or my nose.

Similar Missions

1. Origins 2021
    By Jager in forum Origins Game Fair
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-29-2021, 07:55
  2. DONCASTER 2021
    By Hedeby in forum Doncaster Con
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 09-26-2021, 04:46
  3. Hammerhead 2021
    By Boney10 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 51