Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: COVID JABS... queue for the medic

Nice one Reg... freedom awaits

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

2nd jab yesterday - Pfizer again.

Felt a bit woozy a couple of hours later, and WARM! It wore off quickly, though.

Fell asleep at work after 17:00 - woke at 18:30!
    Drifted in and out of sleep when I got home; but I feel OK now.

Vaccination card displaying both jab dates is now laminated, and will serve as a Pub Passport!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Did manage to get mine yesterday. Moderna vaccine. I haven't noticed any real side affects, aside from a slight pain in my arm. However...
    Due ot poor traffic flow design, and the fact that the pharmacy's check-in system went kablooey, I had to stand in line approximately an hour and a half. My back didn't like that (I have degenerative disc disease disease). An the mammal I married seems to have had a mild allergic reaction: sh'es in touch with the CDC about it, and the implications for the second dose.

Glad you came through OK. Tim.
    You can now discontinue taking the dried frog pills.
    That idea about laminating your vaccination card is a good one. I will follow suit at the end of this month.
    Hope to see you at Doncaster all being well.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

just got my appointment for my second Pfizer injection tomorrow. Roll on the side effects

Bring it on.... hope it goes well

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Yeah! I finally got my appointment for my first jab for Monday April 5th. Have no idea which one I'll get until the moment. Wait a minute, I got this notice today, April 1st. Is this a joke?

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab yesterday, actually less soreness then the first one although neither was too over the top.

2nd AZ jab this month - hope not to have the 24 hours of feeling crap. But still better to have it than not. Some of our staff had a few days of feeling rough, and majority seemed fairly fine.

Got my 2nd jab today ... two weeks to go to resuming a somewhat normal life!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COVID 3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	299513

Quote Originally Posted by NewFlyBoy View Post
    Got my 2nd jab today ... two weeks to go to resuming a somewhat normal life!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COVID 3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	299513
    Did the 2nd jab make you woozy? Looks like you took the photo while laying on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Did the 2nd jab make you woozy? Looks like you took the photo while laying on the floor.
    HA ! Funny you should mention it though -- in the waiting area after getting the shot, the woman in the socially distanced chair alongside me wound up in a full-on fetal position on the floor! She periodically raised her head to groan and refused my offer to get a nurse for her. When I went for my shot today I didn't expect to see the last act of Macbeth play out alongside me...it certainly made the time pass quickly!

ps -- I've been having difficulty recently on both Wings and on Sails in having my photos come up properly. Further evidence of my being a technological moron, I guess....

Well, that's it. Had my second jab yesterday. Less arm soreness!!! wating to see if anything else happens, all okay at the moment

First jab, Astrazeneca, on March 11. No side effects. Next one on May 28th!

Got my second jab yesterday, Pfizer thru the county health department it was really well run
    and I've no issues even with the first one three weeks ago. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210311_163846.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	299589

Had a letter through, 2nd jab brought forward. Result!

2nd jab this afternoon, once again AZ and so far so good.

Had my first jab of Moderna Monday afternoon. Felt a little light headed early evening but it passed. Arm was pretty sore Tuesday but today it's barely noticeable. Ok, bring on jab 2 in four weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Had my first jab of Moderna Monday afternoon. Felt a little light headed early evening but it passed. Arm was pretty sore Tuesday but today it's barely noticeable. Ok, bring on jab 2 in four weeks!
    Yes you young whipper snappers are just not as hardy as us old codgers..... The second one is supposed to be the one that people have found difficult -- really all I had was a bit of a sore arm for a couple of days-- I'm sure you will be fine -- I know you to be a tough guy!

Good to hear, Peter!
    “Fly fast - take chances!”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Missions

1. Covid-19 lockdowns seem to end
    By Alfgard in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 19:20
  2. WGF Fed Up of Covid-19, I tried a little Steffi'17!
    By Flying Helmut in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2020, 10:02
  3. Shapeways + Covid 19
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2020, 17:53