Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: New planes for the V2 list

  1. #1

    Exclamation New planes for the V2 list

    I'm starting this thread for new plane stats pending the release of the V2 table. Please keep discussion to the point, and uncluttered.
    Thank you.
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  2. #2

    Default

    Something for the French fliers:
    Bloch MB.151/152:
    D deck. Hits 16, ceiling 11, climb 5 Guns are A/B for the 151 or C-C-A/C for the 152.

    Loire-Nieuport LN.401/411
    Deck: ZJ( with divebombing cards added) Damage: 15 Ceiling: 11 Climb: 6 Guns: C-A/A

    Amiot 143: Deck Q(Z)b. Damage 22. Ceiling: 9. Climb: 8.
    Guns: Front turret: A/A 9 O'clock to 3 O'clock, low to high
    Dorsal turret: A/A, 360 level to high with B.S. front and rear arcs
    Front ventral: A/A 10 O'clock to 2 O'c clock, low
    Rear ventral: A/A 4 O' clock to 8 O' clock low.
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  3. #3

    Default

    By request, Ki-15-I and II Babs

    Ki-15-I: K deck; 15 hits. Rear gun: A/A; Ceiling: 12; Climb 5
    Ki-15-II: D deck; 15 hits. Rear gun: A/A; Ceiling : 9; Climb: 4
    Navy versions:
    C5M1: K deck; 15 hits. Rear gun: A/A; Ceiling: 9; Climb 5
    C5M2: K deck; 15 hits. Rear gun: A/A; Ceiling: 11; Climb 4

    Fighter base.
    House Rules: 1,2,3
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  4. #4

    Default

    Nakajima Ki-44 Tojo Model Ia and Ib
    Nakajima Ki-44-Ia: Deck E; Hits 18; Guns: B-A/A; Ceiling 13: climb: 3
    Nakajima Ki-44-Ib: Deck E; Hits 18; Guns: B-B/B; Ceiling 13: climb: 3
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  5. #5

    Default

    End of the war nightfighter:

    Junkers Ju.88G-7
    V deck; Guns: C-C-C-C / C-C
    Damage 28; ceiling 10; climb: 7; Bomber base.
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  6. #6

    Default

    Blackburn Skua:
    Deck: XA (add divebombing cards) [This is the He-111's deck]
    Hits: 17
    Ceiling: 7
    Climb: 6
    Guns: B/A // A/A (standard rear firing arc)
    Base: Fighter
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  7. #7

    Default

    Do you think that the Skua should be given tighter turns than a Heinkel III and perhaps even an Immelmann turn (maybe restricting it to when it is not carrying bombs)?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Do you think that the Skua should be given tighter turns than a Heinkel III and perhaps even an Immelmann turn (maybe restricting it to when it is not carrying bombs)?
    Yes, probably. It's tough being restricted to the decks we have, sometimes.
    That said, the alternative is to create brand new decks, which violates my sense of right.
    Let me think an this tomorrow; I'm fried from work right now.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  9. #9

    Default

    OK guys. I have to make a serious apology.
    While trying to make a turn card for the XA deck, my measurements were mathematically correct from my tables, but it looks too small. So I
    got out a He.111 for the cards. Either my scientific ruler is way off, or I have more bad data.
    I fixed the tables for the XA and XB decks, but now the Skua is too slow for the XA deck
    (Getting really mad at myself now).
    The "good" news is that we can use the Z(T) deck (arrow only movement) with only adding divebomb cards.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  10. #10

    Default

    Karl,

    A few other Japanese planes that would be cool to see stats for should you have the time;
    Ki-36 Ida
    Ki-51 Sonia
    C6N Myrt as a standard recon aircraft. I’m not sure if it would change if you just took the guns out
    Ki-46 Dinah

    I know none of them are very exciting planes, but I plane to produce models and fly them all someday. I think these would wrap up everything I would ever think of putting into a game.

    Thanks!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dak21 View Post
    Karl,

    A few other Japanese planes that would be cool to see stats for should you have the time;
    Ki-36 Ida
    Ki-51 Sonia
    C6N Myrt as a standard recon aircraft. I’m not sure if it would change if you just took the guns out
    Ki-46 Dinah

    I know none of them are very exciting planes, but I plane to produce models and fly them all someday. I think these would wrap up everything I would ever think of putting into a game.

    Thanks!
    I like the idea of the Ki-51 and Ki-46.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dak21 View Post
    Karl,

    A few other Japanese planes that would be cool to see stats for should you have the time;
    Ki-36 Ida
    Ki-51 Sonia
    C6N Myrt as a standard recon aircraft. I’m not sure if it would change if you just took the guns out
    Ki-46 Dinah

    I know none of them are very exciting planes, but I plane to produce models and fly them all someday. I think these would wrap up everything I would ever think of putting into a game.

    Thanks!
    OK: The Ki-46 was already done:
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...5-Toryu-(Nick)

    Tachikawa KI-36 (Ida): Deck = ZM* (no 90 degree turns); Hits: 14; Ceiling 9; Climb 6; Guns: A/A - A/A

    Ki-51 Sonia: Deck: I*: (no second dive card or dive bomb cards; will need to add the 30 degree turn cards from my files)
    Hits: 16; Ceiling: 9; Climb: 6;
    Guns: A/A (late war B/A) - A/A

    C6N Myrt: Deck: Q*+: no extreme side slips; ad a second set os side slip cards.
    Hits: 18; Ceiling: 12; Climb: 4; Guns: - A/A or C-C/C SM (Very rare; used as a night fighter.).
    Note: crew of 3, but no ability to change seats, so the navigator/observer is a free crew hit
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    OK: The Ki-46 was already done:
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...5-Toryu-(Nick)

    Tachikawa KI-36 (Ida): Deck = ZM* (no 90 degree turns); Hits: 14; Ceiling 9; Climb 6; Guns: A/A - A/A

    Ki-51 Sonia: Deck: I*: (no second dive card or dive bomb cards; will need to add the 30 degree turn cards from my files)
    Hits: 16; Ceiling: 9; Climb: 6;
    Guns: A/A (late war B/A) - A/A

    C6N Myrt: Deck: Q*+: no extreme side slips; ad a second set os side slip cards.
    Hits: 18; Ceiling: 12; Climb: 4; Guns: - A/A or C-C/C SM (Very rare; used as a night fighter.).
    Note: crew of 3, but no ability to change seats, so the navigator/observer is a free crew hit
    Thanks Karl!

  14. #14

    Default

    Thank you so much Karl!!

  15. #15

    Default

    Vickers Vildebeest
    Deck: D(Zb); hits: 16; ceiling: 7; climb: 9; guns: A/A - A/A:
    (note: forward gun should only fire up the 12 O'Clock line, due to the lack of maneuverability of this plane like most bombers.)
    HF base; House rule: 1, 2, 3
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  16. #16

    Default

    Excellent Karl, thank you! I’ll have some cards posted in the Painting Showcase on a few weeks.



Similar Missions

  1. WGF Last 3 planes of my want list
    By Texas_Archer in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 11:37
  2. Is there a list of planes and their decks?
    By Popsical in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 22:09
  3. Washington: Where can I find a list of planes by date of availability?
    By FCPTJoe in forum US Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 10:22
  4. List of planes by manufcturer
    By Burt in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:31
  5. What planes are missing from this list
    By Oberst Hajj in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 18:59

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •