Ares Games

Thread: This could be interesting

Default This could be interesting

A company called MikroMir is releasing a 1/144 scale L13 Zeppelin. Not many details as yet but there a few renders on their FB page https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...16295571781508

I'm guessing this could be over 1 metre in length and cost a fortune, so start saving now
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

i followed the link to their website - some fascinating stuff there! My credit card is trembling!!

Could this be the ticket for un-retiring the Clipper Line? No US distributor, sadly...
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

This certainly looks like it will be worth watching to see how it develops.

I just fired them off a note to ask if they had any US retail partners and if there was a chance this project could lead to a Type Q (basically a P like L13, but stretched 10m in the rear and 5m in front).
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.

And the answer is No Q's, not sure if anybody in North America will be carrying their line.

That’s gonna need a big printer...

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

It says on their website that Hannants in London are a stockist, so hopefully we may be able to buy the Zeppelin model here in the U.K. when it is released.

And hopefully Hannants isn't too bad on export to the US... I had to import the buttpad for my girlfriend's rifle from a shop over there, and in order to make international shipping viable I had to buy FOUR. (Which ended up working out... one to set aside for a possible future project for her and a spare for each.)

Similar Missions

1. Hmmmm, interesting.....
    By Guntruck in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2016, 08:54
  2. Interesting
    By Rebel in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 09:13
  3. WGF This could be interesting...
    By Guntruck in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 12