Ares Games

Thread: Gangleader147

Default Gangleader147

Good evening all - apologies for my delay in reporting for duty, registered last night and then didn't really do too much but have a nose.

Formerly a Wings of War player, Sauerkraut has pulled me back into the limelight.

Dorset based and slowly rebuilding my air force(s).

Please excuse the username, an old forum name I have used on other forums, originally brought about when leading a Triad gang (in miniature of course).

Lol, no worries Lee, welcome back, glad you could join us...

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Welcome back Lee. I guess there's a pretty good chance our paths will cross in the future, assuming the present situation allows for that So here's wishing you well from here in Devon

Welcome to the Drome Lee. Glad you managed to land OK.
    Enjoy your gaming and watch your six.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Hi Lee, welcome from Essex.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Hello Lee

Welcome to The Drome. Nosing about here is a great way to find things. Any questions, just ask. That's what I did

Welcome back Lee. Glad to see you have given in to the inevitable. Resistance was indeed futile!

Andy

Welcome from Vancouver Island, Lee.

The callsign [user name] will be a conversation starter, I'm sure.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Lee, from here near Norwich.

welcome to the drome and back to the game Lee!!! i know what you mean about unusual user names lol.

Could always take up "Post-WWII" and focus on the Georgia Air National Guard... they actually had "GANG" painted on their birds in block letters in the '50s-'60s.

Welcome aboard, er, back!
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Welcome back Lee. Hope you enjoy your second tour of duty.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Lee.

Hope to meet you at Flight Club, whenever that is able to host sorties once more.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Welcome to the 'Drome from across the pond!

Welcome to the 'drome Lee, hopefully see you at Entoyment sometime in the not to distant !

"He is wise who watches"

Wow, what a warm welcome - you just all want to shoot me up really

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Welcome to the 'drome Lee, hopefully see you at Entoyment sometime in the not to distant !
    I'm sure I will be dragged along ...... kicking and screaming.

Wish I were nearer I only got there twice but for shopping not on a games day.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the Aerodrome Lee. Glad to see you pulled the trigger and joined.