This week's decal releases. As mentioned in the title, all are 1/200, Condor Legion-Spanish Civil War, or WW2. All are designed for the new or existing models from Armaments in Miniature.

The store is here.

If you send me an email and don't get a response within 24 hours, please check your spam/junk folders.

Spitfire - 152 sqn RAF Southeast Asia, Panther under fuselage roundel as unit marking, marks seven models. Designed to fit the AIM Spitfire I/II.
P-40 - 64th FS US, Mediterranean, has scorpion for unit marking, marks seven models.
P-38 D/E - 339th FS Guadalcanal, unit that shot down Adm Yamato's transport, one sheet, marks nine models.
P-38J - 321st FS, Pacific, nose art for 8 models plus some optional numbers.
Hs-126 - SCW and WW2 combined. Marks three SCW aircraft and three models from different WW2 units.
Hs-123 - SCW, marks seven models, has optional markings for the top of the wing and has additional aircraft numbers.
HS-123 - WW2, marks seven models and has additional aircraft codes.
Do-17E - SCW, marks three models and has additional aircraft ID numbers.
He-111B - two sheets, each marks three models, each has options for more aircraft, they have different artwork.
Ju-86 - SCW, marks four models.
Ju-87 - SCW, marks seven models. Most of the markings will fit the Armaments in Miniature Ju-87B and a 3D printed Ju-87A.

And, I hear the to-do list calling again. Kevin