Ares Games

Thread: Transferee from Southern England

Default Transferee from Southern England

Finally managed to complete my move from Sussex to North Wales, two years in planning and execution. Looking forward to setting up my new games room and enjoying retirement.

Your going to have a dedicated game room? Luxury!

Why when I was a kid... we had to play boardgames in the street. A busy street

Congrats on retirement! I keep trying, but my company keeps luring me back.

Andrew, congrats to your new life. Is it a duty for an Englishman to be as Superintendent Foyle in his retirement? Going fishing and the rest of silly noble English things?

Jeff, I can not imagine you as a ratired old man. No, not a man who knows what Osprey really means Take off a dust from your leather hat, Indy!

Glad to hear you got it all sorted, Ajay!

Enjoy your retirement - I'll add you to my list of people I
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

I hope that you will enjoy your retirement and your new home, Andrew.

Enjoy your retirement Ajay, I highly recommend it!
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

May it be long and enjoyable mate... and the retirement
    Look forward to gaming with you one day in the not too distant... ftv.. Cheers

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

I will note your new address Ajay. You have picked a very nice part of the world in which to retire. Have a long and enjoyable retirement, and welcome to our elite club. Not retirees, but those who have a dedicated games room. Mind you I had to wait for 14 years after my retirement before I got mine. I hope yours does not take as long to materialize.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

enjoy your retirement Andrew!

Ave a good 'un Andrew. Enjoy

Ah Andrew this is the time when you have no time at all due to being to busy
    Moving my self and the my collection soon to pastures new but the deal is space for the craft work for SWMBO

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

It’s not a bad time to be retired and you have chosen a lovely place, I will have to transfer you on our squadron lists

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Nice , enjoy the retirement.

Good to see that you have successfully completed your manoeuvres Ajay. It's a very long way to come down to Flight Club now though. Enjoy your retirement.

Thank you all for your good wishes. Apologies for not responding earlier. SWMBO has a long list of tasks to keep me occupied.

I can imagine Andrew. I still get panic attacks about our last move and that was 30 years ago.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Maybe consider returning to work for a rest? I know exactly what you're going through, I have a house move scheduled for early December. Already started sorting and packing for it. Eleven trips to the local household recycling centre so far!

Andy
    Last edited by Sauerkraut; 11-09-2020 at 03:39.

Have a wonderful and very long retirement Ajay

Similar Missions

1. Southern England - Hello from Dorset
    By Sauerkraut in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2019, 19:17
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2017, 21:19
  3. California Southern California (Pasadena-Burbank-Glendale)
    By DailyTraffic in forum US Wing
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-30-2016, 16:57