Ares Games

Thread: Greetings from Brooklyn, New York!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Peter
    Sorties Flown

Default Greetings from Brooklyn, New York!

A belated hello to the forum!

I am a long-time lurker but recent registrant at the Aerodrome. I am happy to report that Wings of Glory WW1 has swooped me off my feet and carried me off into its sunny skies (puns were most certainly intended).

My home recently experienced a massive influx of rules, planes, accessories and mats which both alarmed my bank account and delighted four good friends who, over the course of two lengthy gaming sessions, are officially hooked on the tabletop crack we call WoG WW1!

Attachment 292193
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Spino; 09-09-2020 at 09:27.

Hi Peter, welcome from England
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

welcome to the drome Peter excellent job on recruiting your friends lol. its not an addiction. i can stop at any time. promise. just one more sortie 1st!!!

Peter, welcome to the Aerodrome. Yes crack, in a less deadly form!

Keep an eye open for Council of Five Nations (in Schenectady) next year as I'll be there running several Wings games.

Quote Originally Posted by Spino View Post
    A belated hello to the forum!

I am a long-time lurker but recent registrant at the Aerodrome. I am happy to report that Wings of Glory WW1 has swooped me off my feet and carried me off into its sunny skies (puns were most certainly intended).

My home recently experienced a massive influx of rules, planes, accessories and mats which both alarmed my bank account and delighted four good friends who, over the course of two lengthy gaming sessions, are officially hooked on the tabletop crack we call WoG WW1!
    Welcome to the 'Drome! I too fell for the game only this January. This forum jump starts everything! Enjoy.

Peter,

Welcome to the 'Drome from SE Mich. I'm glad you have a local group to play with, feel free to ask questions, you will find a lot of friendly help and sage advice.

Cheers,

John

Another welcome from us over the pond Peter, any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Welcome from (smoky)* Portland, Oregon.

* smoke from forest fires blowing in, not protests

Thumbs up

G'day Peter & welcome to the 'drome & WW1 Gaming from the pilots who fly in NSW down in Australia.
    Lots of great info available here so take your time & explore all the sections of the forum.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Peter, from here in the United Kingdom. If you have any questions about the game, please feel free to ask tem. You will find the members here are very friendly and helpful.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Peter!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Hello Peter

Welcome to the Show. Enjoy

Welcome to all the fun! I’m just getting back into the game after too many years away and I’m having a blast.

Stylish way to make an entrance! Welcome, Peter. Enjoy the ride

Similar Missions

1. Vapnartak - York - So say all of us
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum After Action Reports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2020, 03:03
  2. Vapnartak - York - So say all of us
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum BSG: Mission Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2020, 03:03
  3. New York Greetings from New York
    By captain richard in forum US Wing