Ares Games

Thread: Oceanmaker video, again!

Default Oceanmaker video, again!

Ran across this again:

https://youtu.be/uWCGK4nneeU

Like the graphics but especially the hybrid planes . . . ah a good kit bashing is in order!

I remember this one from a while back. Certainly some interesting planes.
    It would make for an interesting game....
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I remember this one from a while back. Certainly some interesting planes.
    It would make for an interesting game....
    Karl
    Wonder if anyone has looked into it as a game for sure, my son is home in exile from the NZ, maybe I could get him interested . . . need more of the story line to be developed as well . . . I sure need a boost, the Martians fizzled, the BSG and Star Wars over bloated and my Sails, they have not surfaced in 3 years . . . and the elves have built the entire WWI pantheon . . .

I have never seen that one before. Great graphics and simple story line. thanks for posting or re-posting.

I have never seen that one before. Great graphics and simple story line. thanks for posting or re-posting.

interesting. the rainmaker sure made good use of the short range tail blind spot!!!

Wow that is good - the fuselage and tailplane of the first biplane aircraft looked oddly familiar!

An OV-10 Mohawk with a truncated Catalina wing added me and the elves think . . .

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    An OV-10 Mohawk with a truncated Catalina wing added me and the elves think . . .
    Yep, that's it I reckon.

Very nice (?) video
    Thanks for posting
    cheers,
    Guus
    "zet 'm op ... witte muizen !" (strijdkreet van 1e JaVa, Luchtvaart Afdeling, Nederland 1940)
    "let's go get them ... white mice !" (battlecry of the 1st Fighter Group, Army Air Force, Netherlands 1940)

Wow that was great, haven’t seen any of the Dust films before... need to check out some more now, what a find...
    Thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 08-15-2020 at 06:06. Reason: Fat fingers...

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Likewise, not seen that before - thanks for sharing

I think you have found another YouTube Rabbithole for me, David.

Thanks for sharing (I think)

well thanks for introducing me to the dust channel dave. it fills a need i didnt know i had. been bingeing the past couple days. its nice to see some people can make fascinating content without polluting it with their personal politics and agenda. very refreshing!

Totally agree, although it is a bit disappointing how short they tend to be. It reminds me of the days of "R is for Rocket" and "S is for Space" and a few "Twilight Zone" episodes - all what I called too short stories . . . why can they not be epic series story arcs . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Totally agree, although it is a bit disappointing how short they tend to be. It reminds me of the days of "R is for Rocket" and "S is for Space" and a few "Twilight Zone" episodes - all what I called too short stories . . . why can they not be epic series story arcs . . . ?

yeah, many leave me wanting more. but i guess its better that then leaving me wanting less like what they call star trek these days.

Never saw that before. Very good. OV 10 was the Broncho. OV 1 was the Mohawk. I have seen both of them.

They need better gun sights - approx 1000 bullets fired for each hit?
    Have they been watching "The Matrix"?
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Similar Missions

1. New WWI video
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 11:49
  2. "The Oceanmaker" -- short film
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 04:33
  3. P-47 video
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 0