1. Boney10 - 11-30-2010, 18:52
    Hi chaps, just to let you know that Shire Games seem to have got copies of above.
    Just ordered mine £38 + postage
    Edit Report
  2. Boney10 - 11-30-2010, 20:59
    Update, the rules in this version are in German but you can get the English rules here ftp://ftp.nexusgames.com/download/Wo...ook_EN_web.pdf
  3. Burt - 12-02-2010, 16:42
    That's done it, the boss is not going to be happy if she finds out.
    I liked the look of the deluxe set I had to order it.
    Don
  4. Boney10 - 12-02-2010, 21:05
    Burt stuff the box under your jumper & clain u got a hernia so you have to bend over and hobble upstairs. Good luck and tell me if it works so I can use it
  5. filtonflyer - 12-03-2010, 17:24
    Just ordered mine, Chris I have informed my accounts manager that you made me do it
  6. Boney10 - 12-03-2010, 22:02
    ooooh Mrs Filton Flyer it wasnt me honest !!!! oooooh
    Mine arrived today you will like the models very nice, my DR1 was unglued but easily repaired. Hopefully see you next Wednesday
  7. Burt - 12-07-2010, 23:38
    Mine arrived today and I managed to sneak it into the house without being caught.
    I am very pleased with them, all the aircraft where in good condition though it was a bit of a struggle to get them out of the plastic tray, they are a very tight fit.
    The colour schemes look great.
    Don
  8. Boney10 - 12-12-2010, 22:14
    Just received this from a Shire Games newsletter, people may find interesting

The Wings of War - Revised Deluxe Set also appeared last week, and sold out much, much quicker than expected. We have some more arriving today or tomorrow. This is the new version of the box with the same four planes as the older one, but with all-new paint jobs that you will only find in this box (crafty, eh?). Again, this is the German version, because the English version is going to be stupidly expensive, and the rules can be found online on either the FFG or Nexus websites.
  9. needles - 12-13-2010, 05:18
    Picking mine up today/tomorrow, can't wait. Did not realize Shires existed until I stated to research, good thing for me that they are close enough to visit.

Needles