Ares Games

Thread: Cards for Lenz and Wunsch Pfalz D.III's

Default Cards for Lenz and Wunsch Pfalz D.III's

I searched through the files section, painting threads and through a number of Aerodrome member's albums, but had no luck finding cards for the Pfalz D.III's of Lenz and Wunsch of Jasta 22. Would someone with the time and ability, please, work your magic, and create cards for these 2 planes?

From "Max Headroom"'s Albums

Name:  PfalzDIIIWunsch.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  108.8 KB

Name:  PfalzLenz.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  104.4 KB
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

From "Guntruck"'s Albums

Name:  Pfalz DIII Lenz copy.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  137.2 KB

Thank you Tim. My apologies. I missed these easy ones. I was searching and researching way too late last night for information on the new planes I just received from Anthony (tusekine). I apparently got too sleepy or lazy, and didn't check thoroughly enough while bouncing through the multitudes of threads, files, and albums on the site. I finally did some file organizing on my computer this morning. I now have Max Headroom, Guntruck, Jager, OldGuy59, and Zoe's albums in one handy "Card Search" folder. Now I need to work on going to bed at a reasonable hour before brain fog moves in and settles.

Perhaps some of this coffee?

Name:  CAF_Tuck-Lid-Window-Box-Packaging-Mockup-Fire_c.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  48.1 KB

Something I used to get through recent coding classes in college.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by abovetheclouds View Post
    Thank you Tim. My apologies. I missed these easy ones. I was searching and researching way too late last night for information on the new planes I just received from Anthony (tusekine). I apparently got too sleepy or lazy, and didn't check thoroughly enough while bouncing through the multitudes of threads, files, and albums on the site. I finally did some file organizing on my computer this morning. I now have Max Headroom, Guntruck, Jager, OldGuy59, and Zoe's albums in one handy "Card Search" folder. Now I need to work on going to bed at a reasonable hour before brain fog moves in and settles.
    Hey, don't apologise!

I can't ever find a frakkin' thing in the Forum's Files section, so a while ago I raided the Albums of likely suspects and stored up all the cards I thought I was likely to want on my laptop.
    Basically, all the cards for which Decal sets are/were commercially available.
    When the card gurus produce new works of art, I add them to my Card Database. That way, I can actually find stuff when I want it!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Hey, don't apologise!

I can't ever find a frakkin' thing in the Forum's Files section, so a while ago I raided the Albums of likely suspects and stored up all the cards I thought I was likely to want on my laptop.
    When the card gurus produce new works of art, I add them to my Card Database. That way, I can actually find stuff when I want it!
    I'm with you Tim. A bit of album searching will find wonders if you can find the right albums!

The files are full of great stuff but finding anything you want is a nightmare. I wish they could be organized somehow. If I had access and knew how I'd gladly do it.

Hey, don't apologise!

i did the same thing tim. got files saved just in case. dont know if ive gotten everything out there though.

Hey, don't apologise!

Exactly right, Tim. And I'm glad I did.
    When Max Headroom's albums were lost with all the rest in the Great Hacking of 2012, I was able to repost all, or nearly all, that were lost.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Similar Missions

1. WGF WTS ace & skill cards promo and ace career cards promo OR WTB kickstarter ace cards
    By gr3yh47 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 07:20
  2. Pfalz D.XII
    By von Fustercluck in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 17:17
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:08