Ares Games
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Planes

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Newest offers from Noble Knight Games in the U.S.

Attachment 298612

Attachment 298613

and a Goering for £86

Looks at calendar - nope, still more than two weeks away from April 1st. Seems optimistic, but if they value ultimate price over cash flow, my bet us they know their own business.

nobleknightgames is a large outfit that has been around quite a while. I have not bought much from them over the last few decades as their prices are (as these indicate) shall we say a wee buffed, or just optimistic? Having said that, there are ppl on this planet that can buy these and not blink.......SHOULD they choose. Me? I'll pass thanks. Thanks for posting anyhoo Tim, interesting to see what other worlds are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brak Morn View Post
    Thanks for posting anyhoo Tim, interesting to see what other worlds are doing.
    I'm always in the market for more 'Schafer' D.VIIs, but not at these silly prices!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

I'm always in the market for more 'Schafer' D.VIIs, but not at these silly prices!
    Both the $500 collections on ebay (ww1 and ww2) have bids now. And the 13 plane collection is at $250 or whatever. I got a 17 aircraft collection last month for $170 with postage which turned out had a D.II Boelcke in it, 1 countryside mat, 2 ares WoG games etc. Guess I got lucky there, wonder how much of this in anticipation of $1400 "in the mail" ?

...wonder how much of this in anticipation of $1400 "in the mail" ?
    Oh hey! Looks in account...damn. Not there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
    Individually, $175 total, maybe more. Together? $125?
    And...they went for $122. About where I expected.

You did nail this one Bruce, but in todays Piranha infested bidding waters, those were ............ah........."a good deal?" And the WW1 collection went for $550 was it? Some spensive planes there........

You did nail this one Bruce, but in todays Piranha infested bidding waters, those were ............ah........."a good deal?"
    All in all, yes. With shipping...$132, or $44 each. Yeah, I’d call that a reasonable deal these days for D.VII and a lesson for newbs who missed D.VII - as expensive as they are individually, if someone sells a set at one go, those are your best odds for lowest prices.

Absolutely correct.

Whatever a seller is offering - Wings of Glory, X-wing, miniatures armies, trading cards, etc. - a collection will always attract a price lower than the sum of its parts: sometimes a LOT lower!

You did nail this one Bruce, but in todays Piranha infested bidding waters, those were ............ah........."a good deal?" And the WW1 collection went for $550 was it? Some spensive planes there........
    I took a stab at them for $120, not expecting to be close. Though I have a dozen spare D.VII’s and didn’t really need them... for $40 apiece, I was game. And I was damn close too! To appease my desire, I went to Amazon and ordered two R.E.8’s for $16 each with shipping. Now that I have completed my collection, I sort of miss trolling eBay for that super find, and console myself with value shopping for repaints. I don’t miss the empty wallet that goes with that!

Not eBay, and yes, I should buy these last two, but...

https://gamezenter.com/products/wing...a0fc908b&_ss=r

Be fast!

Balloons!

$30!!!

Udet D.VII was $15, but, well, maybe I’ll put it up an eBay or trade it. :-)

Edit in: Now “out of stock”. As I said, be fast! There are some other Wings of War (not Glory) things of interest, so take a look, SE5a Boudwin, for example. Old East and West mats.
    Last edited by Dawn Patrol; 03-21-2021 at 13:55.

Speed really is king!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Peter
    Sorties Flown

Be fast!

Balloons!

$30!!!

Edit in: Now “out of stock”. As I said, be fast! There are some other Wings of War (not Glory) things of interest, so take a look, SE5a Boudwin, for example. Old East and West mats.
    Wow, amazing find! I managed to bag a Pfalz D.III Klein and the Hit & Run deck. Thank you!

Be fast!

Balloons!

$30!!!

Well, this is an adventure. “Gamezenter” has some form of connection to Fantasy Flight, I gave three orders, and somehow one of the orders had my old address, two of the orders were combined...and they just called me literally as I was typing..all three were combined, and sent to the wrong address (an auto-fill must have slipped in on one of the orders with the old address). They will update everything once they get the right computer back on-line, reroute my delivery, and hopefully all will end well. So great that they are going to some effort to make things right.

Apparently they had some kind of deal to clear out old skus hanging around in a warehouse somewhere. They say it is possible, though maybe only monthly occurrence that may happen again, but also that some of this may now end up on eBay (because they kinda, sorta figured out that it will sell for a lot more than they were asking, though apparently some will still be offered at somewhere around list). So, still drumming my fingers waiting for the Balloon, Immelmann pack, and Udet D.VII.

Well, that's a new one. Somebody on ebay is selling JUST the plane card

Quote Originally Posted by camel crew View Post
    Well, that's a new one. Somebody on ebay is selling JUST the plane card
    Well, someone is "NOT SELLING", especially at that price!

It always annoys me when a seller lists an item as "rare" when it is in fact anything but!
    I hope his listings cost him money, and he doesn't sell a single one!

Some folks on here have been known to supply plane cards for free....

Well, someone is "NOT SELLING", especially at that price!

It always annoys me when a seller lists an item as "rare" when it is in fact anything but!
    I hope his listings cost him money, and he doesn't sell a single one!

Some folks on here have been known to supply plane cards for free....
    I saw some DH.2 cards for sale, and wanted them for my Shapeways DH.2, and bought them. It was maybe five bucks (I think is was a set of four - checking, yup, four), no idea if that was overpriced, but they filled a specific need for me. The market tends to be self-adjusting - if they don’t sell at whatever price the person is asking, they’ll probably stick it up for a reduced price and have another go at it.

Are they the DH2 cards from the "Immelmann" booster?

If so, I could probably have sourced some for you.

Bruce - sounds like you got a good deal. The one's I saw were individual cards

Are they the DH2 cards from the "Immelmann" booster?

If so, I could probably have sourced some for you.
    I’ll probably be sourcing them to others as need arises, since my Immelmann pack just arrived today (along with that Balloon and Udet D.VII, all for list price), and that has them, so now I have eight cards, and that’s overkill. Anyway, my point is that there probably are people out there that are quite happy to buy individual cards - just probably not for quite so much money. The trick is always waiting for the price cut...as might be someone else.

Bruce - sounds like you got a good deal. The one's I saw were individual cards
    Equinox Trading Company. Hmmm, that’s who I bought from. My guess would then be that business is booming - people will pay far more for a specific card than those cards sold as a set, and if he is the only one doing it, prices will be high (supply and demand at it’s most basic). Hmmm. Well initially he asked like $10 for a set of similar cards (like the DH2), then he seemed to cut the prices because it didn’t look like they were moving, and now prices have gone up and the card count down to a single one, so looks like he stuck it out and it is paying off. Either that, or he guessed wrong again and will have to cut the prices.

Every once in a while the same seller has movement decks up for 8 bucks a pop. I have bought from him. As described is about all I can say. Everything arrived as he showed in the listing. Cannot complain.

Seems "equinox" have acquired sets, then broken them up to sell all the bits individually - rather like the ebay sellers who list single pieces of Games Workshop large miniatures (dragon's left ear; right ear; left rear leg big toe, etc.)

There's nothing wrong with that, except the price; you can buy the entire box containing the aircraft mini, the plane card, the manoeuvre deck, the base and the 4 pegs for the same price he is asking for just the card!

it's just got better - now offering planes from the dual packs - singly - as rare

Robbin Hoods

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Seems "equinox" have acquired sets, then broken them up to sell all the bits individually - rather like the ebay sellers who list single pieces of Games Workshop large miniatures (dragon's left ear; right ear; left rear leg big toe, etc.)

There's nothing wrong with that, except the price; you can buy the entire box containing the aircraft mini, the plane card, the manoeuvre deck, the base and the 4 pegs for the same price he is asking for just the card!
    I’m currently resisting going in on the Marvel United: X-Men Kickstarter (I remember my friend bringing over Avengers#1 and X-Men #1 the same day for us to read), but I started to work out actually selling them instead, and since there a large amount of “exclusives” and your one chance to get them is now, then they go instantly out of print. Well, you can sell them reliably at a decent profit. Lot to be said for breaking things down - it’s more trouble, but lots of time people are willing to pay more for something very specific that they want. That said, calling something “rare” when it’s back in print seems dubious, such as the individual planes from the Duel Packs (yeah, spotted those, too).

On the bright said, Sashenberg, Stark, Goering, a Gotha, and some others are up for bid on eBay. Opening bids aren’t bargains, but hey, public service message!

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    Robbin Hoods
    agreed.

Some WWII planes have shown up. If anyone is still looking for a Heinkel there is one for auction.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11477795050...sAAOSw99Bggcyb

Hello everyone

For information a sale displayed today by a Belgian player "Lucky" on the french forum " Le Cirque Volant "

The link : https://wingsofwar.1fr1.net/t3039-ve...vions-de-lucky

" I'm getting rid of my collection of WOW and WOG planes, they are either new in box or without box in perfect condition. I intend to prefer grouped shipments in view of the packaging to be done.
    The prices are indicated, do not forget to add FDP (Mondial Relay) I live in Belgium.

Sale Planes Wings of War WW1

Bombers

WGF 303 B Handley page 0/400 (Rnas) 50 euros New
    WGF 304 B Zeppelin Staken (Schilling) 65 New

2 x WGF 301 A Caproni CA 3 (Buttini) 25 / piece / all new
    WGF 301 B Caproni CA 3 (Cep115) Same
    WGF 301 D Caproni CA 3 (La Guardia) Ditto

WGF 302 B Gotha G 5 (von Korff) 28 Euros new
    WGF 302 A ' ' ' ' ' (Aschoff) Idem

Two-seaters

WGF 202 B Halberstadt Cl 2 18 Euros new
    WGF 202 C ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Idem
    WGF 208 B Hanover CL 3 Ditto
    WOW Ufag C1 (Hexagon) 17/clean condition
    WOW 115 A Roland C 2 (Von Richtoffen) Ditto
    WOW Roland C 2(Purple and green) Idem
    2 x WOW Bréguet 14 (Greffier/ Marseille) 18 Euros new
    WGF 201 C Bristol F 2 B Ditto
    WGF 204 A Airco D h 4 Ditto
    WGF 204 B ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Idem
    WOW 116 A (Egbert Cadbury.....) 17 Euros clean condition
    WOW 116 B (American Exp. Force) Idem

Single-seaters

WGF 107 A Morane S (Navarre) 14 Euros new
    WGF 108 B Airco Dh 2 (Hawkers) Idem
    WGF 111 B Sopwith Triplane (Dallas) Idem
    WGF 111 C ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' (Little) Idem
    WGF 120 A Nieuport 28 (Hartney) Ditto
    WOW 108 A Sopwith Camel (Barker) Ditto
    WOW 108 A ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 14 Euros impeccable condition
    2 x WOW 108 C ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ''(Olieslaegers) Ditto
    WOW 108 C ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 14 Euros new
    WGF 102 B Sopwith Camel (Elswood) Ditto
    WGF 102 C ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' (Stackard) Ditto
    3 x WOW 122 C Nieuport 23 (Kibanov) 14 Euros clean condition
    WOW Nieuport 17 (Thenault) 13 Euros clean condition
    WOW Nieuport 17 (Nungesser) Idem
    WGF 113 B Spad 7 (Soubiran) 14 Euros new
    WGF 101 C Spad 13 (Madon) 14 Euros new
    WOW Spad 13 (Rickenbacker)
    2 x WOW Spad 13 ( Fonck) 13 Euros clean condition
    2 x WOW Spad 13 Baracca Ditto
    2 X WOW Sopwith Snipe (Barker) Idem
    WOW Sopwith Snipe (4 th squadron) Ditto
    WOW 146 A SE5 A (Bishop)
    WOW 123 A Albatros D 3 (Brumowski) 14/new
    WOW ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' (Voss) 13/clean condition
    WGF 112 B Siemens Schuckert D 3 14/new
    2 x WOW 147 C Pfalz D 3 (Holtzem) 14/piece/new
    2 x WOW Fokker D 7 (Goering) 13/piece
    WOW ' ' ' ' ' ' ' (Schaeffer) Idem
    WOW ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ( Udet) Idem
    WGF 115 B ' ' ' ' ' ' (Sachsenberg) 14/new
    WGF 105 C Fokker E 3 (Buddeke) Idem
    WGF 110 C Aviatik D 1 (Turek) Idem
    WOW Fokker Dr 1 (Rhan) 16/clean
    WOW Fokker Dr 1 (Kempf) 13/clean condition
    WOW Dr 1 (Von Richtoffen) Idem
    WGF 104 B Fokker Dr1 (Kirchstein) 14/new
    WOW Albatros D 5 (Udet) 13/clean
    2 x WOW Albatros D 5 (Jentsch) 13/pieces/clean condition
    WGF 103 B Albatros D 5 (Von Hippel) 14/new

I also intend to sell my personal creations either repaints or reverisco planes or shapeways and valom.

Playfully

Lucky."

Edit :
    I have publish this Edit because I have received many messages from some of you to buy planes to "Lucky" in Belgium, looking for his nickname here I realized that he was also a member of the Aerodrome by contacting him directly will then be easier :

Lucky Aerodrome Profile :
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/member.php?3371-lucky

Wow...Wow...Wow ! and there’s seven hours left ...

Name:  20210526_201615.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  66.5 KB

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164874907313

Yeah, I've been watching that one....

Not one, but two people insane enough to bid over $320?!? Geez, it reaches the point that you don’t want to play with the dang things because they are worth too much.

Not everyone has the ability to paint/decal shapeways, or build/paint/decal Valom. Hence those results.which may not make sense to you or I (or a lot of other ppl on the drome), but do make sense to the persons bidding.

Not everyone has the ability to paint/decal shapeways, or build/paint/decal Valom. Hence those results.which may not make sense to you or I (or a lot of other ppl on the drome), but do make sense to the persons bidding.
    True - but, notwithstanding, that price is nuts.

Wait three months, and see how many more identical minis are listed, each selling for half that price, or less.
    Last edited by Flying Helmut; 05-27-2021 at 14:11. Reason: wine beats spelling every time!

It’s true everyone does what he wants but I agree with Tim these prices are crazy !
    Last year in June 2020 the same miniature on Ebay :

Name:  Screenshot_20200703-213922_2.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  83.8 KB

And today May 2021 almost a year after 40 Euros more !

Name:  20210527_215255.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  51.5 KB

Then we find ourselves in a year with a new Fokker E III for sale ...

what's with all the dual packs on e-bay today???

Newly-arrived reprints; all switched-on retailers who have stocked Wings should have some...

what's with all the dual packs on e-bay today???
    The evilBay pirates are jumping before anyone catches on there is new stock available at retail prices?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Grabbed a No Man's Land Map finally!

just ordered my no man's land mat from Zatu Games. Still some in stock - be quick

I’ve just bought three scouts from Zatu (one I didn’t have (Phonix D.I Lang) and 2 to convert).

Edward

Now that it seems like the stuff is reaching the shops, hopefully it will spark more people taking up the game.

happy bunny today. No-Man's Land mat arrived today from Zatu Games. The temperature dropped when Mrs CC saw the package. Now, will they ever reprint the Industrial Map???

Users Country Flag

Name
    Peter
    Sorties Flown

Check out this posting for the WoW Immelman Booster Pack. How about a deck of cards with purty planes printed on 'em? Yours for the low, low price of $149.95!!!

Name:  EbayNobleKnightImmelmanDeck.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  63.1 KB

Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Spino View Post
    Check out this posting for the WoW Immelman Booster Pack. How about a deck of cards with purty planes printed on 'em? Yours for the low, low price of $149.95!!!

Name:  EbayNobleKnightImmelmanDeck.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  63.1 KB
    That's Noble Knight Games. Clearly a large supply of crooked, funny smelling cigarettes..............

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Similar Missions

1. eBay WW2 planes on ebay
    By pflanzer in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2019, 17:25
  2. A few planes on ebay for good prices in UK
    By Popsical in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2018, 13:12
  3. Several Hard To Get Planes Pending on Ebay
    By Dwarflord22 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds