Default Shop with Caproni Ca.3 available

Hi together,

I think I found a trustworthy Shop which has some of those still in Stock:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200604-220539~2.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	288138

I ordered today so cant say anything further right now.

If It is allowed and there is interest i could post a link.?
    Last edited by Alfgard; 06-05-2020 at 03:16.

That looks like a good find, Andreas. Well done!

Interested in the link. Looking for these exact two right now

Congrats on the find! Those are fun planes to use!

I’m interested in a link too!

Oberleutnant

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andreas
    Sorties Flown

It is an austalian shop....found them at the end of march..right when the shop stopped international shipping cause of corona. But they do shipping again now.
    The shipping costs are really fair for express and the Prices are great for these planes in my opinion.

So here we go:

Wings of Glory 301C Caproni CA.3 Taram (9 in Stock)
    https://www.milsims.com.au/wings-of-...oni-ca.3-taram

Wings of Glory 301D Caproni CA.3 LA Guar (6 in stock):

https://www.milsims.com.au/wings-of-...i-ca.3-la-guar

I got my shipping confirmation today. Will Report when they arrive.
    Last edited by Alfgard; 06-05-2020 at 03:20.

I have purchased from this seller and have been impressed by their service. Worthy seller.

Wow they have Hurricanes in stock too. Good selection all round considering how hard some of the models are to find in the UK.

Ack!! Thanks for the heads up! Those are the 2 Caproni's that I don't have. And that is a very reputable company too. But after checking out the shipping expense to Florida, here in the States($39 for one, or $52 for both). That would add up to $154 for the pair, or an average of $78 each for both. I can't quite justify that much yet. Since I am down to my last 8 planes yet to acquire, I'm beginning to understand the eBay bidding madness. Along with these 2 Caproni's, I still have 6 more hard-to-find WWI fighters to complete my collection. I know I will look at these 2 Caproni's again and again until they are all gone. And I will have a few heated discussions with my gaming credit card. I think I might add my short want list to the growing number of want lists from other Aerodrome members in the Aerodrome Classifieds. EBay prices have passed me by.

Quote Originally Posted by abovetheclouds View Post
    Ack!! Thanks for the heads up! Those are the 2 Caproni's that I don't have. And that is a very reputable company too. But after checking out the shipping expense to Florida, here in the States($39 for one, or $52 for both). That would add up to $154 for the pair, or an average of $78 each for both. I can't quite justify that much yet. Since I am down to my last 8 planes yet to acquire, I'm beginning to understand the eBay bidding madness. Along with these 2 Caproni's, I still have 6 more hard-to-find WWI fighters to complete my collection. I know I will look at these 2 Caproni's again and again until they are all gone. And I will have a few heated discussions with my gaming credit card. I think I might add my short want list to the growing number of want lists from other Aerodrome members in the Aerodrome Classifieds. EBay prices have passed me by.
    Make sure that you converting the AUD prices to USD. The 2 Capronis +shipping should come out to be around $107 USD, not bad at all.

Just picked up 2 plus a B-25 "Doolittle". Thanks!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Gareth
    Sorties Flown

I’ve bought from Milsims a few times, great service. Really good company.

Thank you Michael! You are absolutely correct. The other Australian Companies from which I've made purchases differentiated between Australian dollars and U.S. dollars on their web-site. There are now 2 Caproni's on their way to Florida.
    Last edited by abovetheclouds; 06-06-2020 at 07:40.

Oberleutnant

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andreas
    Sorties Flown

I can inform you that the 2 capronis arrived in perfect conditon today in Germany just after 1 week. Great Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfgard View Post
    I can inform you that the 2 capronis arrived in perfect conditon today in Germany just after 1 week. Great Service.
    Excellent! Andreas, It is good to hear that Your Caproni's have arrived. My tracking still says that my Caproni's "Have been cleared and are awaiting international departure". They've been that way for more than a week. Milsims shipped them quickly, now I just have to wait for the very slow shipping process. I'm also waiting for 2 other planes that I ordered from a different company in Australia too. It's time to hurry up and wait.

Excellent! Andreas, It is good to hear that Your Caproni's have arrived. My tracking still says that my Caproni's "Have been cleared and are awaiting international departure". They've been that way for more than a week. Milsims shipped them quickly, now I just have to wait for the very slow shipping process. I'm also waiting for 2 other planes that I ordered from a different company in Australia too. It's time to hurry up and wait.
    Hmmm, my order still shows “tracking not available for this item”. Guess I’ll have to send them an email.

Michael, I placed my order on Saturday June 6th. They shipped it out on Tuesday June 9th. It's been in Melbourne, cleared and awaiting international departure since the 10th. Milsims had my order shipped within one business day. So, If you placed your order around the same time, then I'd definitely email them if I were you. Good luck! I'll post when my order finally starts moving again.

Oberleutnant

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andreas
    Sorties Flown

I ordered a "Mason" at rivalsky on 3.04.2020 and it is still in melbourne....but it was no express...The seller told me that all "economy" flights have canceled till further nothice and that the australian post sned via ship.....and that can take a looong time

I ordered a "Mason" at rivalsky on 3.04.2020 and it is still in melbourne....but it was no express...The seller told me that all "economy" flights have canceled till further nothice and that the australian post sned via ship.....and that can take a looong time
    Oh, thats good to hear because my order vom Rival Sky Games is also still at Melbourne, but my order is just a week old... now I know why it may take some time

Oberleutnant

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andreas
    Sorties Flown

It really depends in the shipping you select......if you select "express" it is one week.

If you select "normal/econony"...who knows when.

Here is the quote from the australian post HP:

We've suspended our “Economy Air” international delivery service for parcels to all countries, territories and regions effective 3 April and until further notice.

So it seems like that say put those step by step on container ships....and then there is a loooong way....

It really depends in the shipping you select......if you select "express" it is one week.

We've suspended our “Economy Air” international delivery service for parcels to all countries, territories and regions effective 3 April and until further notice.

So it seems like that say put those step by step on container ships....and then there is a loooong way....
    Thanks Andreas, I just checked my Caproni order from Milsims, and it was shipped "Service
    International Express", so I am not certain why it has been "Cleared and awaiting international departure" in Melbourne for 8 days so far. I'll let you know when my "Express" shipped package finally leaves Melbourne. I am a generally patient person. I trust they will eventually arrive at my doorstep.

I recieved an email that my package has arrived in Germany today with the cheapest shipping costs
    I think I will have to pay customs but this will be just 10€ or something like that

Yay! That's good to hear. I just checked, and my Express package of Caproni's is still just hanging out, partying, and enjoying it's extended stay in Melbourne. Australia Post currently has a 7-20 Business Day delay on Express packages to the States. It's been 8 business days so far, so I still have up to 12 more business days (July 8th) to wait before it finally leaves Australia. No problem. That will give me time to order some more KR Foam trays from England for the last of my bombers.

Oberleutnant

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andreas
    Sorties Flown

Name:	Screenshot_20200622-220427.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	289211

Just received an email update from Australia Post. My Caproni's have landed in New York.

Name:	milsimsorder.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	289216

Still no update on my order. Emailed them last week with no response. Just resent a new email. Glad to see yours are showing up.

All this Caproni action reminds me of our Round the World flight, hmm wondering if that thread and mini still lives . . .
    Last edited by clipper1801; 06-22-2020 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine View Post

Thanks! I wonder why there's a delay in processing your order. I hope you hear from them soon.

Still no update on my order. Emailed them last week with no response. Just resent a new email. Glad to see yours are showing up.

Nice find, I’m not looking for these two but good to see links being shared. Handy for newbies like me.

My 2 Caproni's arrived today, well packaged and in excellent condition.

I still have 2 fighters stuck in Melbourne, awaiting Australia Economy Shipping to resume again. Hoping they will be shipped by Christmas.

Michael, Any word yet on your order?

Michael, Any word yet on your order?
    Yes! Mitch from Milsims reached out to me:

"I can see we dispatched via international express back on the 9th of June, so I’d hope you’ll see your delivery some time in the next 1-4 weeks. (Based on what we are hearing about the VERY long delays in all international shipping.)"

Still don't have a tracking number for it. I have faith it'll be here soon!

It seems that scanning packages during this tremendous postal backlog is hit or miss. I ordered 2 fighters from a different reputable Australian seller that were shipped a week apart from each other. One package was scanned into the Australian Post system, but the other one was never scanned. Unfortunately, both fighter packages were sent Economy instead of Express mail, so I don't expect to see them for many months.

I sincerely hope your planes show up soon!

Happy days! My package finally arrived. Wasn’t expecting the B-25 to show up in 3 pieces but that’s an easy fix. I’m just glad they finally made it.

Name:	D9109CCE-2493-4CA1-A037-4CEEA1701EC8.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	289581

Glad to hear that they finally arrived!!! Yep, that'll be an easy fix to get your Mitchell flight ready.
    One of my Economy shipped fighters arrived this past week too. I also found out that my second fighter has landed in the States, so I should be receiving a WoW Pfalz D.III within the next few days. It's always nice to have something to smile about nowadays.

Similar Missions

1. Out of the shop.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 16:44
  2. What's in the shop
    By Kahlerclan in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:07
  3. National WOG LONDON SHOP
    By Mad Charly in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 6