Ares Games

Thread: Bags for maneuver decks

Default Bags for maneuver decks

Hey all,

I saw this picture on ebay - the little bag for the maneuver deck looks great. I contacted the seller, but they said it was already with it when they bought it.

Does anybody know where to get these little bags? Or have any other ideas on how to conveniently store the maneuver decks?

Thanks!
    Max
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200527-222548_eBay.jpg  

I use these 3x4 bags.Here is a link to Amazon. There is probably a less expensive alternative.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Uline sells 'small plastic bags' but only in cartons of 1000. Many LEGO resellers use them for shipping small parts. I have received lots of them.
    So how many books are in your personal library?

Check your local Jo-Ann, Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Maybe even Walbarf or Harbor Freight...
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Last edited by OldGuy59; 05-28-2020 at 08:41.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

I found that the Walmart Craft Section has a selection of small bags. I use them to sort my boardgames. Work great, you may want to look there.

Most stationers shops sell these resealable bags. In the U.K. you can also buy single bags from Board Game Extras https://www.bgextras.co.uk/bags-for-tokens-c104.htm

How's US$2.97 for 300 two-by-threes sound?
    https://www.consumercrafts.com/store...e-bags/1115-09
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Similar Missions

1. Use the same maneuver decks?
    By alpine in forum 1/144 Scale Dawn of War
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-24-2018, 12:51
  2. new and old maneuver decks
    By Paul_S in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 12:26
  3. Maneuver decks
    By Combat wombat in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:18
  4. Maneuver decks
    By grumpybear in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 16:38
  5. Looking to Buy: Two Used C Maneuver Decks.
    By The Cowman in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:28