Ares Games

Thread: Thursday night flights

Default Thursday night flights

Hello everyone:

I am trying to host another Thursday night game. I am looking for a few pilots for a 2v2 or 3v3 game. It will be using both YouTube and zoom. I have figured out how to combine them both so the YouTube feed will have audio. I will be hiding everyones faces on the YouTube side but the audio will pass-thru. Our zoom call will have video like normal. I am shooting for a 7 pm launch time. Please pm me if you are interested in playing. Looking forward to growing and I have plans to add some Saturday games in the near future.

When the game goes live I will post the link here for anyone who wants to just watch.

Thanks and will keep you posted

Mike

Hi Mike, I am interested. Can you PM me the details. Thanks!

Here is the youtube link. due to tech issues there will not be sound until I edit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeWdExyJrA

Mike, thanks for another enjoyable Thursday night in the sky over France. Lot of fun with Sean, Bob and Dan.

I would like to thank Peter, Bob, Dan, and Sean for joining me For the Game. I had several Tech issues today and was not able to link the audio to the youtube feed. My new camera overheats after 20 minutes of filming. I ended up having to break everything down and rebuilding it with my older equipment. At some point in the near future I want to host a Saturday afternoon game so maybe our friends on the other side of the pond can play. I am really enjoying meeting you and hope to meet some more. Thanks again everyone.

Mike

Just have to add my thanks for the game Mike put on tonight. We managed social distancing and had a great time. All the credit goes to Mike and Sean for the work they have put in to getting this going. Good to meet a member (DAN) even if just on camera. Looking forward to the next engagement.

Mike, Peter, Bob, and Sean. Thanks for the fun game! Always a blast to shoot up balloons! Super kudos to Mike and Sean for setting this all up. I had a blast and I am ready for the next sortie!

Similar Missions

1. Thursday Night Flights
    By mikejr74 in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2020, 00:30
  2. Ohio: Third Thursday Flight Night
    By matt56 in forum US Wing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 08:55
  3. Thursday night massacre
    By johnbiggles in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 18