Ares Games

Thread: New Member - New England

Default New Member - New England

Hey all,

New member here checking - I live in White River Junction, VT - would love to link up with some other regional (New England) players at some point (obviously when all this social distancing stuff passes). I have been playing WGF with my two sons (6 and 8), and they are getting very into it - they love playing the SE5a and Sopwith Camel and putting a beat down on my poor old Albatros' and Pfalz's. No Fokker D.VII's yet... due to the unobtainable nature of them!

Best,
    -Max

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Max, from here 'Across the Pond' in the United Kingdom. There is much on this site to add to your enjoyment of the game, so do have a good look around, particularly at the Files section. Please feel free to ask questions about the game. You will find that your fellow members are very friendly and helpful.

Greetings from Ohio! Welcome, glad to have you!

Welcome to the 'Drome! be sure to check out the Over the Trenches section to get ideas for scenarios.

Welcome, Max, from Portland, Oregon.

My Grandsons (6 and 8) both love to play Wings when they come down from BC to visit.
    Unfortunately, it looks like there won't be any of that this year ...

Hello from the beautiful Hudson River Valley, Max. If you can connect with Teaticket (Peter) on this site, he lives in New England and runs some really cool games at conventions in the region (Huzzah in Maine, Havoc in Massachusetts, etc.)-- hopefully when this mess is over you can meet him at a con.
    stay well,
    Bill

Thumbs up

G'day Max & welcome to the 'drome on behalf of the Pilots who fly in NSW down in Australia.

Welcome to the Aerodrome Max. Hopefully when things get back to normal there will be some flying. I usually run games at Council of Five Nations, Havoc and Huzzah, sometimes Carnage on the Mountain.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Max!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Welcome to the 'drome Max from sunny Dorset in England, good to have you in the circuit

"He is wise who watches"

Welcome to the 'Drome' Max from over the pond here in the good old UK. There is lots here to enhance the game. Hope you manage to find some other players in your area. I would offer but it's a very long way to come.
    Fly safe and remember, always watch your six!
    Last edited by Rebel; 05-27-2020 at 03:30. Reason: Mis-spelling

Thanks fellas!

@Teaticket, those sound great - all within a few hours of me. Will be excited to attend one hopefully soon!

Hi Max, welcome from England.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Good to have you on the Drome Max. I bring you a warm welcome from here in Dear old Blighty.
    Fly safe.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome aboard from our tiny island.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Greetings from SE Mich, welcome to the 'Drome Max!

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Max.
    Have fun gaming with the kids, they grow up fast.

welcome to the drome Max!!!

Hello Max!!! Welcome to the group!!!

Similar Missions

1. Well Done England!
    By Flying Helmut in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2019, 00:25
  2. 2013 Origins member's tribute to 2014 member one
    By Nightbomber in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:37
  3. England No 1.