Hello everyone!!

Since we are all staying home and no conventions to play at, I had my son help set up some tech so that I can host some games.

Here is how it works: I have a couple of cameras hooked to some fancy software and I can broadcast a live video of the game board on YouTube. There is no audio with the live stream just the game board. Those that want to watch can on the youtube feed. The players in the game will get invited to a Private Zoom Meeting. I think text chat will be available with youtube. I have tested with Teaticket and after working out some of the bugs we were able to sort it out.

What I would like is to play a small game Thursday evening and I need a 4 pilots for a 2v2 game. The rules will be my modified convention set. I will send them to each person who will be playing. If this works like I want it to I will be hosting a game every couple of weeks.

This is not a perfect setup yet and I am sure things will not work from time to time. Let me know if anyone is interested in playing knowing that everything may not work like we want. If more than 4 players sign up I will pick the first 4 that can play in time slot. Everyone else will get invites to later games.

thanks for your time