Ares Games

Thread: Differences in nexus "C" decks?

Default Differences in nexus "C" decks?

Hi,

Hoping veterans can help me. I bought a WoW Nexus Camel Barker off eBay and it came with a C deck consisting of 20 cards. They're numbered correctly but top out at 20 and I don't have the 2 "red line" cards (one short, one long straight). I also own a WoG Ares Camel Barker and its C deck has 22/22 cards including the two "red line." I have another WoW Nexus Camel Olieslagers and its deck has 22/22 cards incl the "red line" ones. Were there differences? I thought a C deck was a C deck so pretty confused.

Thanks for help!

What numbers appear on the lower right side of your C deck maneuver cards ?
    On the picture,
    1/22 AP means : first card of the deck for a total of 22 cards for the C deck - AP is Airplane Pack.
    1/20 : total of 20 cards - this card comes from the cards version box set Famous Aces (with no miniature, only plane cards).
    You may find the Dive and Climb red arrow cards in the box set Burning Drachens (for deck A B C D),
    Or you can make your own by printing them.

Name:  3F20B1A3-4EA3-47E6-9F8E-9B579E5AC2B6.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  61.5 KB

Thanks, Monse. Yes, it's 20/20 FA so must have come from a Famous Aces pack and been added to the miniature.

edit: tried to give you rep but was told I can't until I spread it around lol. Thank you again.

Yes, Monse is spot on.

The "red line" cards for altitude were only introduced in the Burning Drachens set, so if you have decks A to H from Famous Aces or Watch Your Back, you might be lacking the climb and dive cards which were included in the decks of minis.

I do wish ebay vendors would Check Their Cards before selling!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Thanks, Tim. I learn something new here almost every day.

Me too!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Seem to remember something about the advent of immelman cards too that needed to be added to old sets?

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Seem to remember something about the advent of immelman cards too that needed to be added to old sets?
    No, the original sets had the immel David but not the altitude cards. BD did, however, introduce the altitude element to the Immel & brought in the Split-S.

"He is wise who watches"

Chris, if you don't mind printing your own cards I can send you scans of the red cards you need. PM me your email address and what decks you need red altitude cards for.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Chris, if you don't mind printing your own cards I can send you scans of the red cards you need. PM me your email address and what decks you need red altitude cards for.
    Bless you, sir. Much appreciated!

C & G altitude card scans sent.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 08:46
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2015, 07:12
  3. "Giants" Maneuver Decks ?
    By sbutton in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 11:01
  4. WGF & WGS: Wings of Glory at "Etna Comics" and "Settimo in Gioco" (Italy, September 2012)
    By Angiolillo in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:19
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 02:39