Ares Games

Thread: Unleashing the Dogs of War?

Default Unleashing the Dogs of War?

Our Prime Minister has announced his 3 part return to normal plan now the Corona Virus is under control in Australia. Part 1 comes into effect tonight or Monday and includes meetings of up to 5 guests allowed in private homes .........

This means Wings of War games are back on for those who wish to participate. Depending on my fellow squad members this might happen here on Tuesday night.

WoG DT's are terrible! Hard to stop shaking .... Must fly my planes ....

Smile

I think our NSW Premier might delay stage one Gary until about 15th May so we will be about a week behind you.

I cannot see that happening over here for months.

Live here in MIchigan in the states, our Gov has us locked down to the next generation...then will think on it. Not really sure I blame her though as too many idiots are ignoring things and sneaking out. Expect to see numbers raise again shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Live here in MIchigan in the states, our Gov has us locked down to the next generation...then will think on it. Not really sure I blame her though as too many idiots are ignoring things and sneaking out. Expect to see numbers raise again shortly.
    You'll know in about two weeks Ken - Darwinism in action !
    We find out tonight what the next steps for us are.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    You'll know in about two weeks Ken - Darwinism in action !
    We find out tonight what the next steps for us are.
    Unfortunately, their actions can infect careful people too. I'm all for constitutional rights, but let's hear about some civic responsibility too.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Karl - that seems to be the thing. Those who shout the loudest about constitutional / personal rights, seem to have no ability to accept personal responsibility. My opinion

I agree with Karl and Iain 100%. I take all of the necessary precautions because I do not want to be responsible for infecting my loved ones nor anyone else. Our economies will eventually recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Our Prime Minister has announced his 3 part return to normal plan now the Corona Virus is under control in Australia. Part 1 comes into effect tonight or Monday and includes meetings of up to 5 guests allowed in private homes .........

This means Wings of War games are back on for those who wish to participate. Depending on my fellow squad members this might happen here on Tuesday night.
    It's a pity that a drenching on a dog walk means you have a sniffle and won't be joining us. DTs for one more week for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

such a rise was inevitable. the goal was to flatten the curve which we did. in fact we cratered it. but you cant stop a virus. herd immunity will happen one way or another/ controlled or uncontrolled.

Similar Missions

1. No dogs at Donnington
    By 'Warspite' in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 09:41