Ares Games

Thread: A BIG shout out/Thanks

Default A BIG shout out/Thanks

Last week a fellow member (RJG173) said, in a PM, that he had something to give me but since he didn't know when we would be back to game at the Gritty Goblin store to game, could he send it to me. Well today I received an envelope from him with the following cards. Many thanks for the unexpected and great gift from you Robert.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8855.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	285776

Name:	IMG_8858.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	285777

Name:	IMG_8857.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	285778

Cards for the Russian M-9 flying boats I did a few months ago. One card for one of the IRAS and the other for how I thought one would look in Soviet markings.
    Last edited by BobP; 04-20-2020 at 11:19.

Now I have to add that he sent me, email, copies of cards he is working on for planes I have posted photos of before.

Well done Robert ! Nice cards

Sapiens qui vigilat "He is wise who watches"

I have to add another Shout out and thank you to RJG. Today I received a deck of plane cards that he did for a number (44) of planes I have painted. Old Guy (Mike) has also done cards, my THAI ANN's, and TEATICKET printed them up for me. These are but a few of the great/fantastic/awesome/friendly and any other words to describe the people in here.

Thumbs up

We are blessed with some of the most generous & kind people one could imagine here on the Forum.
    They step up & contribute in so many ways to help their fellow pilots & are always prepared to contribute to charities that Keith may list.
    And many Thanks to All who have done so.

Absolutely totally agree 100% with Bob and Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    We are blessed with some of the most generous & kind people one could imagine here on the Forum.
    They step up & contribute in so many ways to help their fellow pilots & are always prepared to contribute to charities that Keith may list.
    And many Thanks to All who have done so.
    Totally agree. This is one of the friendliest, most helpful forums I have ever been part of!

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles downunder View Post
    Totally agree. This is one of the friendliest, most helpful forums I have ever been part of!
    This is the friendliest and most helpful Forum I have ever found.

Numerous folks have provided me with their skills and assistance whenever I have needed them.

Just one example - When my cardless repaint plane total passed 100, Guntruck kindly stepped up and launched into card production for me - they're works of art!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

The amount of help, support, and advice I have received from here has been amazing. A big thanks to everyone!

Similar Missions

1. My shout
    By Doug in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 15:36
  2. To the Bar----& its my shout!
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:58
  3. Doug's shout
    By Doug in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 25