Ares Games

Thread: To All Central Ohio Pilots (And anyone else who doesn't mind a bit of a drive...)

Default To All Central Ohio Pilots - Game Day, Sunday Jan 30th! Pickerington, Ohio

Last Sunday's Tournament went pretty well. We had quite a few Aerodrome members join us for the fun and I was overjoyed to see that happen. I would love to see some of the Columbus Area pilots who could not make it come out and join in a sortie or two as well. I am also trying to recruit new pilots in the area.

I am therefore proposing a casual game day at Armoury Games in Pickerington, on either Sunday, January 23rd, or Sunday, January 30th (2011 of course). I am putting both dates out to see what would work best for you.

No contests, no prizes... just four hours of WWI Flying... Free-for-all dogfights-, maybe a bombing mission or a balloon busting misson... whatever we feel up to. Please hop into the thread and let me know if you are interested soon so I can make a final decision on the date.

Thanks and cya in the air!
    Last edited by The Cowman; 01-29-2011 at 13:04.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I can be there either date, Ken. Although the 30th would be more convenient for me. I know at least one other guy that I might try to bring along.

Thanks,

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by toddwf View Post
    I can be there either date, Ken. Although the 30th would be more convenient for me. I know at least one other guy that I might try to bring along.

Thanks,

Todd
    I think I am going to go ahead and schedule it for the 30th... I just have to verify that with the store owner tomorrow afternoon. That will give anyone in the store plenty of notice to make plans to show. Look forward to seeing you and your friend there!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

OK the official date for the event is now the 30th. (I will edit the title of this thread accordingly) We have one table reserved (we are sharing the store with a roleplaying game at the other big table that day), so space will be a litle tighter than last time, but we should be good if we keep things tucked away under the table.) I have confirmations from BaronVonTigger plus a friend, and from toddwf. I am also hoping to have at least one buddy of my own there as well. If anyone else wants in, then please be sure to hop in on this thread soon, so I can plane for space accordingly (or lack of space if we get a lot of interest).

I will be submitting any upcoming events to the store owner with at least three weeks notice from this point on, so everyone should have plenty of time to plan ahead as we set up a few sorties in the future!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

OK Folks this is LAST CALL!!! Anyone interested in joining us: tomorrow is the day!!! Remember, there is limited table space this Sunday so first come, first flying!!!

Cya there!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Jim and I had a good time Ken. Thanks for setting it up. We especially enjoyed the bombing runs ...and not just because we were on the winning side.

Thanks,

Todd

More than Happy to do it... hopefully we will seee Jim and Crystal on here soon... still trying to wrangle Eric on as well!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Similar Missions

1. To the Ohio Squadron : Ohio Squadron Logo/Flag/T-shirt Ideas (Part 2)
    By The Cowman in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 13:34
  2. WAIT Santa... I change my mind... I want these instead!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 16:31
  3. Never mind the Football.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 16:04