Ares Games

Thread: in the pipeline

Default in the pipeline

Just saw this on farcebook...very good news for us indeed!

David Thompson - Also, I know its been said, but when can we get some F4U-1 Corsairs or P-38 Lightnings? Love the quality of all Ares products. One of my favorite games. I also collect SOG and BSG. What’s next after the new German Bombers?

Andrea Angiolino - Beaufighter and S.79. Then... P-38 and Corsair, together with reprints of Wildcat and Zero.

So, looks like we'll be getting our beloved Corsairs and Lightnings!

Airacobras and Oscars must be next up after these?
    Last edited by Teaticket; 03-29-2020 at 13:01.

Beaufighter?

I was hoping for Blenheims..........
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

I think that was a typo. Blenheim is what we're getting next.

Hope so - we've got Beaufighters already.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Would be nice. Not holding my breath ��
    No timeline of course but comforting to know they are in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post

So, looks like we'll be getting our beloved Corsairs and Lightnings!

In 5 years someone will dig out this thread...
    Voilŕ le soleil d'Austerlitz!

Quote Originally Posted by Marechallannes View Post

In 5 years someone will dig out this thread...
    Has it been that long since we thought we were getting Corsairs?

Time flies while you are having fun : ) Meanwhile the game goes on . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Has it been that long since we thought we were getting Corsairs?
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...hlight=Corsair

October 10th 2014
    Voilŕ le soleil d'Austerlitz!

So based on present schedules... Blenny and Sparviero in a year or two, PTO a year or two after that, WGF and Sails are Don't Hold Your Breath?
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

So not much wind in your sails either ? I love sails, but my sea trunk of ships is buried treasure in the garage. I will be introducing my grand son's to them in a few years, they will love the game . . . In the last few years after losing Hunter, I have lost the wind under my wings and in my sails. I have learned to broaden my hobby horizions yet keep a place open for Wings and Sails. Did not buy into BSG and 2 T & T complete sets are still in their boxes, not opened-a bit too robotty and mechish. So keeping a place for what ever new does eventually appear, making what I want and need, I press on regardless . . . The Game is the thing . . . The wind also rises.

Good thing we have other options and can go it on our own. I'll support them when they are released but am not going to wait them out. AIM is my WW2 drug of choice!

May I ask which Ares Games Facebook page you were looking at, please, Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    So not much wind in your sails either ? I love sails, but my sea trunk of ships is buried treasure in the garage. I will be introducing my grand son's to them in a few years, they will love the game . . . In the last few years after losing Hunter, I have lost the wind under my wings and in my sails. I have learned to broaden my hobby horizions yet keep a place open for Wings and Sails. Did not buy into BSG and 2 T & T complete sets are still in their boxes, not opened-a bit too robotty and mechish. So keeping a place for what ever new does eventually appear, making what I want and need, I press on regardless . . . The Game is the thing . . . The wind also rises.
    Wings and Sails are the only games I buy, everything else is digital and most of the past year's fun budget has been going into a His & Hers set of service rifles. Given how I tore Frontier a new one wanting a Jurassic Park DLC for their Jurassic World park-building sim, I guess I better get to playing it...
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    May I ask which Ares Games Facebook page you were looking at, please, Peter?
    Official Wings of Glory (Wings of War) Tabletop Aerial Wargame/Ares Games

Lets see what happens. Still hoping for Balloon Reprints myself.

Quote Originally Posted by camelbeagle View Post
    Lets see what happens. Still hoping for Balloon Reprints myself.
    That's WW1 - a whole different (blocked) branch of the pipeline

"He is wise who watches"

Similar Missions

1. Komets (Kraftei) in the pipeline
    By Nightbomber in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2016, 12:14
  2. Two new playing mats in the pipeline
    By Tinweasel in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 12:38