Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: New miniatures

  1. #1

    Default New miniatures

    Is there any new miniatures due to be traded?

  2. #2

    Default

    The Dornier Do.17 and Junkers Ju.88 models were due to arrive shortly but I fear they may be delayed for some time in the present health emergency, Mark.

  3. #3

    Default

    I was thinking more of WW1 models.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongjohn1 View Post
    Is there any new miniatures due to be traded?
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongjohn1 View Post
    I was thinking more of WW1 models.
    No.
    Speculation is the next release might be a reprint of series 5 - the early war types - but there is nothing official & no dates.
    Even if there were the models are made in China & the current crisis would have derailed that entirely.

    "He is wise who watches"

  5. #5

    Default

    Thanks for the info.

  6. #6

    Default

    I've just received a game produced in China after a 3 month delay.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hope you hosed it down with hand sanitiser


    I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

  8. #8

    Default

    Entoyment are back up and running with the new bombers in stock. https://www.facebook.com/61880762154...8044360285929/

    Hopefully mine should be in the post!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Entoyment are back up and running with the new bombers in stock. https://www.facebook.com/61880762154...8044360285929/
    I noted that, but their "new" website fails to recognise my account, and won't let me log in, and I've emailed them about it and they have not responded!
    Can't pre-order if my account doesn't work...………..

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    I noted that, but their "new" website fails to recognise my account, and won't let me log in, and I've emailed them about it and they have not responded!
    Can't pre-order if my account doesn't work...………..
    You need to set up a new account Tim. Apparently it wasn't possible to transfer information from the old website.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauerkraut View Post
    You need to set up a new account Tim. Apparently it wasn't possible to transfer information from the old website.
    Thanks Andy!

    Would've been nice if there was a banner or some such stating that on the Home page.............

    Would've been even nicer if I had had a reply to my email!

    Ordering tonight!

  12. #12

    Default

    Right..............................

    It won't let me Register - "An account with your email address already exists"

    It won't let me access that account - "your password is incorrect"

    It won't let me change my password - "your account is not recognised"

    And I thought they wanted folks to buy their stuff............................

  13. #13

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Right..............................

    It won't let me Register - "An account with your email address already exists"

    It won't let me access that account - "your password is incorrect"

    It won't let me change my password - "your account is not recognised"

    And I thought they wanted folks to buy their stuff............................
    That must be bloody annoying Tim!
    Can you phone them & give them a blast!

    "Its a fine line indeed between going out in a Blaze of Glory or having Crashed & Burnt!"
    Member Australian Society of WW1 Aero Historians

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    .....And I thought they wanted folks to buy their stuff............................
    I shall fit a weighted glove to a 2m stick and make a visit if you like Tim !

    "He is wise who watches"

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Right..............................

    It won't let me Register - "An account with your email address already exists"

    It won't let me access that account - "your password is incorrect"

    It won't let me change my password - "your account is not recognised"

    And I thought they wanted folks to buy their stuff............................
    Try opening a new account using a different email address. I have done that a couple of times with different stuff over the years. Annoying but it works usually.

  16. #16

    Default

    Hope you get it sorted Tim.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Try opening a new account using a different email address. I have done that a couple of times with different stuff over the years. Annoying but it works usually.
    I already have 3 email accounts, and don't want a 4th!
    The other two are both linked to my work, and can't have hobby stuff in them.

    I circumvented the problem, by ordering as a non-member.
    The order was accepted, and has now been marked as 'posted' in My New Account!

    This account shows no Orders, though.................I'll wait to see whether the planes show up!
    Last edited by Flying Helmut; 06-02-2020 at 13:58.

  18. #18

    Default

    Thats not a great experience

    Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    Thats not a great experience
    No, but hopefully it'll work out OK.

    When this lockdown shenanigans is all over, I'll be able to buy directly, in person, on my "Flight Club" visits!

  20. #20

    Default

    Big box of bombers arrived a few days ago - only got around to rummaging through them yesterday!

    Lots of German twin-engine goodness to flesh out "Luftflotte Helmut".

  21. #21

    Default

    Enjoy Tim


    I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Default

    Oh I will!

    Those on the receiving end might not!



Similar Missions

  1. How many miniatures do you own?
    By Goering Ace in forum Polls
    Replies: 657
    Last Post: 07-10-2020, 06:47
  2. WGF WW2 miniatures for trade to get WW1 miniatures I'm missing
    By ldsdbomber in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 04:43
  3. Help with 2 seater miniatures
    By Scott in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:00
  4. Miniatures and LOS
    By Gaff in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:46

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •