Ares Games

Thread: P manoeuvre decks and flight stands

Default P manoeuvre decks and flight stands

Greetings

I think that the P deck is the only one that I do not have a copy of (albeit my G deck from watch your back does not have climb/dive cards). Am I right in thinking the P deck is only used for the DH.2 and Halberstadt D.III?

I imagine until these reappear from Ares there is little point in worrying about them as I don’t have the models either (apart from a Shapeways DH.2).

On a related point I can’t seem to track down extra flight stands in the UK? Ares mentioned they were distributed by Asmodee but I did not get a reply from them about stockists.

Regards

Edward

Hi Edward. The Immelmann Booster Pack has the P deck (2 x P and 1 x G) you are looking for. If you can't find them I can email you a scan of the P deck so you can make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kustenjaeger View Post
    I think that the P deck is the only one that I do not have a copy of (albeit my G deck from watch your back does not have climb/dive cards). Am I right in thinking the P deck is only used for the DH.2 and Halberstadt D.III?
    They are the only official models that use it Edward - the Fokker D.II uses it too if you ever got one printed.
    Climb & dive cards for the G deck do crop up occasionally, along with A,B,C,D,E,F,& H, a set of which were included in Burning Drachens when it introduced altitude to upgrade the existing card decks.

On a related point I can’t seem to track down extra flight stands in the UK? Ares mentioned they were distributed by Asmodee but I did not get a reply from them about stockists.
    Asmodee supply everyone, so you could ask anyone that sells WoG to see if they could get some pegs for you. Likelihood is that if they did have them they've sold out.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Am I right in thinking the P deck is only used for the DH.2 and Halberstadt D.III?

Yes, the 'P' deck is just DH-2 and Halberstadt D.III

I have a spare "Immelmann" booster pack if you need one.

If by "flight stands" you mean the pegs, I'm not aware of any for sale in the UK.
    However, I do have some coming in from Keith in the USA very soon now, so can supply you from them when they arrive.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Tim

An Immelmann booster pack would be great provided it’s not silly money!

Similarly pegs would be really useful - if only because I can use them for the Shapeways stuff.

Let me know how much you want for them when you have them.

Kind regards

Edward

A package from Keith arrived today!!!!

I'll crack it open and see what's inside.........

So I guess those people who made custom airplane cards for the Voisin III using a P deck were incorrect?
    So how many books are in your personal library?

The unofficial stats committee have it down as an XC deck - sluggish 100-130kph speed band which would be correct for the type (105kph)
    The P deck is in the 141-160kph speed band so way too fast and it has an Immelmann...
    A few cards pre-date the committee and were made up on the best guess of the author using the decks available to them at the time.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Tim

An Immelmann booster pack would be great provided it’s not silly money!

Similarly pegs would be really useful - if only because I can use them for the Shapeways stuff.

Let me know how much you want for them when you have them.

Kind regards

Edward
    "Immelmann" booster pack and a bag'o'pegs posted this morning - you should receive them in 3 - 4 days or so.

Tim

Many thanks.

Edward

Similar Missions

1. WGF WTB manoeuvre decks
    By Popsical in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 09:20
  2. New Products: Decal sheets, ACE flight stands, and Custom Flight Stands
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 07:51