Ares Games

Thread: Anybody out there breaking up, or want to split, a T&T Starter?

Default Anybody out there breaking up, or want to split, a T&T Starter?

Just looking for the Navarre Nieuport 16 from a T&T starter, and if anybody has one the box and blister from a spare Ball Ni16. Alternately, looking for somebody to split the cost of a T&T Starter, I get the plane and its cards and you get everything else.

Also, does anybody out there have the first Ares "Iron Cross" version of the MvR Tripe? (Not the new Balkan Cross version.) I'm looking for one to "touch up" (read: red out the white fields) so I can keep my original Nexus in "archival" factory condition.

Thanks for looking!
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Hi DB.
    You can have my Navarre.
    PM me your postal details and I will send it over as soon as we are allowed out of the house again to go to the Post Office.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I've got a dozen or more 'Nexus' MvR Tripes - I'll check for any 'Ares' tripes when I get home.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Very generous, my friends, but with the global logistics situation ATM and the delicate nature of minis I'd prefer to try to work something out on my side of The Big Pond first. As it is, I have some specialty recoil pads I need to order from a shop in the UK (which ironically get TO the UK from Taiwan) which I'm holding off until Back To Normal.
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.

No worries - let me know whether you are still interested when all this is behind us.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Me too DB.
    The Navarre is not eating anything, so it's there if you want it.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

No hurry here either--not like there are any social activities with the Hot Zone in my backyard, and me being a recluse even in the best of times.

Similar Missions

1. Immelmann / Split-S in space
    By Hogey62 in forum BSG: House Rules
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-24-2020, 12:23
  2. Immelmann turns or split S's
    By Popsical in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2018, 10:28
  3. Split Campaign
    By Aero825 in forum WGF: Campaign Discussions
    Replies: 1