Ares Games

Thread: Narrative Learn to Play

Default Narrative Learn to Play

Not sure if this is the best sub-forum for this, however I will be adding some Battle Reports in short order.

It is my hope that this covers the bulk of the rules (both Quick Start and Complete) and is entertaining as well. John and I will be releasing more BSG videos (mostly Battle Reports) in the near future. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/gjGQY8pl6ao

Quote Originally Posted by ca1701 View Post
    Not sure if this is the best sub-forum for this, however I will be adding some Battle Reports in short order.

It is my hope that this covers the bulk of the rules (both Quick Start and Complete) and is entertaining as well. John and I will be releasing more BSG videos (mostly Battle Reports) in the near future. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/gjGQY8pl6ao
    Nice video. I've always wanted to see a BSG game play out. Thanks for the share. Left a positive comment on your YouTube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Scharf View Post
    Nice video. I've always wanted to see a BSG game play out. Thanks for the share. Left a positive comment on your YouTube channel.
    Much appreciated. We have two AARs in the pipeline with the "Quick Start" dogfight coming out on Friday. The Complete Rules game should be 2 weeks later.

Watched the video. Well done!

If you are doing After-Action Reports, in any form, here would be a great place to post, or link to a video.

Really like the asteriods. Doing the "Searching for Water" scenario, and having the asteroid wander around the table would be much better visually with 3D props. Although, I'd need a "before/after" asteroid with "rock/tinfoil wrapper" appearance.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Watched the video. Well done!

If you are doing After-Action Reports, in any form, here would be a great place to post, or link to a video.

Really like the asteriods. Doing the "Searching for Water" scenario, and having the asteroid wander around the table would be much better visually with 3D props. Although, I'd need a "before/after" asteroid with "rock/tinfoil wrapper" appearance.
    I like the idea of "Searching for Water" and will talk this over with John to see if we can use this for our "Complete Rules" game. Naturally we'd use the 3D rocks...

Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Thank you for the link, Ken. That is a very useful video.

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Thank you for the link, Ken. That is a very useful video.
    Thank you, Naharaht! I'm looking forward to bringing a few more videos to our channel for Battlestar.

Similar Missions

1. Battlestar Galactica - Learn to Play Session
    By OldGuy59 in forum After Action Reports
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-19-2019, 21:44
  2. Battlestar Galactia - Learn to Play Session #2
    By OldGuy59 in forum After Action Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2019, 17:00
  3. Battlestar Galactica - Learn to Play Session
    By OldGuy59 in forum Canadian Wing
    Replies: 26