Ares Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sgt. Reporting in.

welcome to the drome from the land of buckeyes sam!!! yes, delays are endemic in official supply channels so one is sometimes forced outside official channels to assuage ones need for new aircraft lol !

Quote Originally Posted by milcoll73 View Post
    welcome to the drome from the land of buckeyes sam!!! yes, delays are endemic in official supply channels so one is sometimes forced outside official channels to assuage ones need for new aircraft lol !
    Thanks Philip, I just got the Rules and Accessories pack and the last 3 of my 12 planes in today.
    Let the education begin! Lol

Hello Sam!!! From one Firefighter to one Police Officer, I salute you and welcome you to the group!!!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crashx View Post
    Hello Sam!!! From one Firefighter to one Police Officer, I salute you and welcome you to the group!!!
    Thank you for your service Timothy, I’d rather be smack dab in the middle of a Gun fight than run into a Burning Building!
    I salute you Sir.

Welcome to the Aerodrome from Virginia! There are lots of helpful people, files, and posts on here. Thanks for your service!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy Nate View Post
    Welcome to the Aerodrome from Virginia! There are lots of helpful people, files, and posts on here. Thanks for your service!
    Thanks Nathan, I just found your post. And yes everyone has been very helpful. I’ve used the downloads for solo play.

Welcome to the 'drome, Sam! As soon as you get those planes, you're going to want 15 more!

Quote Originally Posted by Beer&pretzels View Post
    Welcome to the 'drome, Sam! As soon as you get those planes, you're going to want 15 more!
    I’m up to 15 so far. Lol
    Last edited by Sgt.; 04-06-2020 at 18:41.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Missions

1. Colorado: Reporting in!
    By TBone in forum US Wing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 08:33