Ares Games

Thread: Riveresco still alive?

Default Riveresco still alive?

I Have sent an order in for Riveresco decals and one aircraft. Does anyone know if he is still actually in business. Zero answers on 2 emails.
    Was wondering.,........

I don't know if the Reviresco website is still active. Someone is selling a great deal of Reviresco product, including decals, on Ebay. It looks like most of the listings are BuyItNow rather than auctions. Many are from Noble Knight Games, other look like they're from semi-pro sellers. It looks like you can get whatever Reviresco product you need:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...odkw=reviresco

I just bought some from the website of Tin Soldier. Is that the one you purchased from. I know Noble Knight Games has a bunch of their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Brak Morn View Post
    I Have sent an order in for Riveresco decals and one aircraft. Does anyone know if he is still actually in business. Zero answers on 2 emails.
    Was wondering.,........
    I’ve got two orders in with Riveresco. One from Feb 9 and one from yesterday. I got an order ack from John via email for each. How long has your order been in?

about 1 week. I have a computer generated reply, the order itself, but asked him a few questions that have not generated a reply. Q: were these your first two orders w/them?
    That is, have you ever received product from them?
    Thanks!

I ordered some Spad XIII decals from them. Took a couple weeks but I did get them. They do a lot of print to order so they may have to print it out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Brak Morn View Post
    about 1 week. I have a computer generated reply, the order itself, but asked him a few questions that have not generated a reply. Q: were these your first two orders w/them?
    That is, have you ever received product from them?
    Thanks!
    These were my first two orders with Riveresco. Haven't received the product yet, but I did expect it to take a while as they are a smaller outfit. I have not heard any issues with them to on this forum. As Dan stated (Thanks Dan!) they may have to print to order, so I suggest we just hang out and be patient. Difficult eh? I see you joined the forum at the same time I did, and that collecting fever has hit you too!

Thanks Dan & Jeff. Worrying for nothing it seems, still in this day and age a reply to email isn't much, is it?
    Then again, perhaps it is.

Well, that's interesting. Apologies to Dan. After only 8 days, the German bomber and a mess of decal sets arrived here today. So, 5 out of 5 stars for product and speed of delivery. No stars for communication, perhaps he's too busy filling orders? lol. This site is atm recommended, will post more after actually trying the kit &/or decals. Thanks to all who posted here.

Similar Missions

1. _DoC_: "IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!"
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 11:32
  2. still alive !
    By calm in forum Fire in the Skies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:11
  3. I am alive.... No really....
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 22