Ares Games

Thread: OTTDYM - Mission 12 - “Ending with a Bang” 27th March 1916 by Vagabond

Default OTTDYM - Mission 12 - “Ending with a Bang” 27th March 1916 by Vagabond

Ending with a Bang 27th March 1916.

We were being returned to Blighty, all C flight had been given leave, we were to transfer back home, there would be 2 weeks leave for every man jack of us and then we had the cushy number of training the next generation of poor boobs who would go out to France and face the Hun.
    Of course this would not last forever and we would get transferred back to the war but we might get a few months reprieve and any reprieve was worth having.

Before that, there was one last mission that was demanded of us, a photographic one, the bloody moles underground had blown 6 of the largest mines on the western front and of course the Brass wanted some poor dumplings to go and photograph their efforts.

What was wrong with pictures of Skegness or Brighton Beach, but no, they wanted pictures of mud and dead bodies so the word came down that C Flight would have to go and do it.

Biff called us all together and for once he was quite apologetic about it, “look I know that no one wants to fly the last mission before returning home, it’s always the one that we don’t make it, well that’s being a bit pessimistic but you know what I mean” There were a lot of nods around the table in agreement. “Well I don’t want to command anyone to go, I’d much rather someone volunteered” It all went quiet, no one wanted to volunteer but we all looked around hoping someone would, but just then the door of the hut flew open and a dark shape wearing a top hat appeared in the entrance.

I looked over and jumped with surprise and delight, “bloody hell it’s Jack Cowan, what the hell are you doing here” I yelled, jumping to my feet and rushing over to embrace the big man. He just looked a bit embarrassed and sort of returned my embrace but in a reserved, manly sort of way.

“Well” he said, “I’ve completed my pilot training and for some unknown reason been posted back here”. “That’s absolutely fantastic” I yelled, “I’m so pleased to see you”. As he looked around the hut I saw my current Gunner and Observer Joe Ryan looking rather strangely at my previous gunner and observer Jack Cowan.

You probably don’t remember but Jack Cowan became a bit of a local hero when he borrowed a plane and went and dropped bombs on an enemy airfield. The fact that the field was a decoy and Jack wasn’t a pilot in the RFC at the time was a bit of a long story. He was commended by the CO of the Durham Light Infantry Regiment when he crashed in no man’s land and with the aid of the Lewis gun on his plane was able to help the D.L.I. gain a few yards of enemy territory, our C.O. wasn’t pleased about the incident, but Uncle in his infinite wisdom had recommended Jack be retrained as an RFC pilot and now he was back and I was overjoyed.

“I’ve been posted to C Flight by the C.O”. he said, “I’m not sure he’s as pleased to see me as you are” he whispered quietly. “Bugger that” I said, “he’s never forgiven me for the aspidistra so we just have to live with it”, that comment brought a smile to Jacks face.

“Well that’s all well and good” interjected Biff “but we still have to fly this sortie and fly it now”. Jacks face lit up, “well I’m ready” he said, “where are we going”? Just then a smaller figure entered to hut, well he would have if he had been able to push Jack out of the way so he hovered in the doorway. “I’m Robert Parkhurst” he said in a rather high pitched voice, “just posted here and ready for some action, point me in the right direction and say the word”.
    We weren’t used to this sort of enthusiasm and everyone turned and stared at Robert or Bob as he became known, he just glowed red with embarrassment, before stammering “Well chaps let me at them, don’t you know, I say old things”

“Well I shall lead the flight” said Biff and before he could continue Jack said he would be pleased to go if Biff was OK with that. That left me in a pretty pickle I don’t mind saying. I didn’t want to go but if my old crew mate was going I had to put my hand up and volunteer, looking apologetically at Joe Ryan because I knew it meant he had to go too I raised my hand and said “I’m in”. Bob Parker in his strange high pitched voice said “count me in as well”, then Podgy Pogson rumbled, “count me in too, I’ve a score to settle after that last fracas” and that was six of us, although Joe Ryan hadn’t said a word.

“Twenty minutes and meet me down by the sheds” was all that Biff said and as we turned to go he called out “Lt Vagabond a minute if you please”. Oh dear what now.

“I want you to fly with the new man – Bob Parker” he said. “What about Joe I responded”. “He will fly with Jack Cowan. I don’t want any conflicts or past histories to interfere with the operation of C Flight and so I think it’s a good idea for the two of them to get to know each other, and there’s no better way than in a small plane under fire”. “You are coming on as a pilot” he continued, “still a long way to go I know but I think taking Bob on his first flight will be good for both of you”. Humm I wasn’t so sure about that and what did he mean about a long way to go. I had 2 kills on the chalk board and was pretty pleased with myself. I know that the last was because I collided with a German plane that I hadn’t seen, but he went down and I didn’t, that must have been because of my good flying – surely it must have been???

A short while later we were off to the front and in the distance I could see 6 huge craters right along the front lines. I was flying the plane that I was used to, the one I regarded as mine, V for Vagabond a rather battered FE2b, still not painted in the new green livery that most of the new planes were being supplied in, but I liked the CDL look even if it did mean I might be more visible to the enemy.
    Jack Cowan and Joe were in the FE2b Z for Zebra another old and even more battered plane than mine. Biff with his new gunner and Observer Podgy Pogeson had the luck of the devil and had commandeered a brand new Sopwith, this was a spiffing kite and the first British plane able to fire forward through it’s propeller, in addition the Observer had a Lewis gun in the rear seat, we thought it was a most formidable plane, able to take on the new Albatros CIII’s on their terms. This was one of the advantages of being seconded to the RNAS, they seemed to have a much better procurement system than the RFC.

No sooner had I seen the craters than I saw the dreaded black specks in the sky coming from out of the sun and obviously the enemy. As we drew a bit closer I realized I didn’t recognise the planes, the top wing seemed low, much closer to the fuselage than any of the other planes I was familiar with. There had been rumours of a new Roland 2 seat plane that was being used both as an observation platform but was also able to mix it with the scouts as well. That didn’t sound good especially if there were 3 of them.

Mind you we had an ace up our sleeves on the FEE’s in the form of an extra Lewis gun mounted on a pole between the pilot and observer, it was still unclear who this was for, we pilots had enough on our plates flying without standing up to fire a gun forwards and the Observers had no inclination to stand on their seats to fire the thing over the rear of the FEE and they certainly didn’t want some boob of a pilot firing the thing within inches of their heads either.

As we closed Biff fired the first shots of the encounter straight into the lead blue plane, I couldn’t see that he’d done much damage but sometimes you never knew what had happened until the enemy plane just fell apart. This time it didn’t fall apart but neither did it return fire, so it looked like some of the rumours were wrong, they weren’t too heavily armed. We continued to fly straight at each other.

That’s when all hell broke loose, Bob fired into the blue plane who just soaked it up but the purple cameo plane fired forwards and I took a bullet in the arm, fortunately I suppose, it was my left arm and whilst it hurt like hell I was still functioning although there are one or two of the flight wonder if I’m ever fully functioning. I barely had time to register that at least one of the enemy had a forward firing machine gun than I was trying to thread my way through them without crashing into anyone, but I did see the brown Cameo plane burst into flames from Biffs second burst of fire.

Biff Imelled as soon as he was past the flaming brown cameo plane and came out of the turn continuing to fire at it, Bob also put some shots into it and I’m pretty sure Joe was knocking lumps off the same plane as well. I was yelling as loud as I could at Bob to stop firing or he would hit our own planes but he took no notice.
    The Purple chappie seemed to be too close to be able to fire on me which was a relief but the blue one fired into Biff and his plane started to smoke like Billy ho, no flames that I could see yet.

All this lead was too much for it and the Brown Cameo plane just fell apart. I did say this could happen.

Kill to Biff, he was the nearest plane.

The dog fight started to break up into individual fights, with planes all over the sky. The two remaining enemy planes were turning to port and fell foul of Biff who seemed to be in a mad dog mood or maybe he was just glorying in having a forward firing machine gun of his own.

Biff almost collided with the purple cameo plane but was firing into the blue one with little effect when his gun jammed.

[SIZE=4]
    Once they were past though Podgy was able to shoot back at it but did very little damage and Joe firing forwards from the FEE also did no damage but his gun jammed as well.

Over to the left the Blue plane has taken a long shot at Biff and missed.

Jack Cowan despite being a rookie pilot was keeping the hun in range for Joe once Joe had cleared the jam.

The funny thing was, that as Joe’s gun jammed, Jack tapped him on the shoulder and held out a wooden mallet, Joe gave him the thumbs up and showed him his own wooden mallet before going to work on the Lewis with it.

Biff’s Sopwith is still smoking while Bob exchanges gunfire with the Blue plane but nether of us do any damage.

Joe finally un-jams the Lewis and as Jack Cowan is still on the tail of the purple cameo plane he starts to shoot, causing more damage to the planes tail, pretty soon it won’t be able to turn to port at all.

[SIZE=4]
    My Observer Bob is making a good showing for his first outing and I’m beginning to feel a bit better about having a novice gunner with me. It looks like he’s hit the engine of the Blue plane because it visibly slows and even though I can feel my FEE shudder with the return fire, I think we might come out of this last mission alive and get to go home to Blighty for our well earned leave.

Joe is still firing into the purple plane when yet again his gun jams, he holds up the mallet which is in splinters and grimaces, Jack hands him his undamaged one and Joe goes to work on the Lewis once more. I think that sealed things between them and they became firm friends after this mallet sharing incident.

If these are the new Roland’s they are dangerous adversaries, shot up as it is and headed for home with a damaged engine, the gunner still manages to shoot lumps off my poor old plane and we can’t return fire. Well I suppose if Bob had stood on the cockpit coaming he could have brought the Lewis on the pole to bear but I shouted at him not to be so daft when he made some attempt at it and with a look of relief he sat back down.

Joe told me later that as he was hammering away at the jammed Lewis gun he was startled out of his wits by another Lewis gun firing within 2 feet of his head. He ducked down into the cockpit fearing for his life, when he finally looked up he could see his pilot Jack Cowan with a huge grin on his face standing up and firing the Lewis gun on the pole between them. Not only that but when Joe turned to look, Jack was hitting the Hun and he could see the tail rudder disappear in a shower of splinters (once a gunner always a gunner). The problem was that even though the Hun couldn’t turn to fight it was travelling just ever so slightly faster than the older FEE and it was going to get away unless they could hit something vital.

This is the last shot that Joe and Jack get in on the enemy plane and it’s not enough. Next turn it’s out of range and flies off the board.

In the mean time the Blue plane with the damaged engine has left the scene and we are on our own. Biff signal’s to me and having driven off the enemy we have to get back to the mission in hand, photographing the craters. Biff has the main camera and I have the backup.

I drop down and Bob takes our first photo, we take no damage from ground fire which is a bit of a relief.

But we don’t clear the crater and are still vulnerable to ground fire which hits us causing some damage. My poor old plane is not responding to the controls as well as I would like and there are ribbons of canvas flapping in the slipstream. I’m getting pretty unhappy about this whole thing right now, I’m sure the plane will take a bit more of a beating but not much that’s for certain.

Biff drops lower and Podgy takes a photo but I learned later the ground fire was ferocious, Pogeson got hit, Biff could see a lot of blood and fired his red very flare signalling wash out. I thanked my aging granny and turned for home, climbing up out of range of the ants on the ground. Vicious biting ants at that.

I used a version of AA fire rules for the AAMG’s firing at planes. So altitude 1 = range 1 ruler, altitude 2 = range ½ ruler, altitude 3 = range directly up from the crater. For the AAMG I counted damage and special damage as drawn, I also used small arms rifle fire only counting special damage. On my counters the special damage is on the back of the cards which is why some of them show a ‘b’ ie B deck. I’ve just thought that it might have been A deck for ground Mg’s I can’t remember. I also used Dave’s idea of having to be directly over the crater to photograph it.

I noticed in a couple of photos planes don’t appear to have fired all the guns available to them, I counted 1 missed opportunity for each side, but there might have been more, the crew just need to wake their idea’s up a bit.

Well Mike that was a hum dinger of a game, fairly short but intense, with five 2 seater’s having 2 guns each and the lead Roland only 1 gun although I didn’t realize that until the first turn of combat. I read into your scenario that you were looking for a 2 seat fight, drive the enemy off and photograph the craters and I chose to do it in that order, which gave me a cracking game.

All aircraft will attempt to remain in the area until all six photos have been taken for their side. You may, of course, use your discretion around the meaning of “attempt to remain”.

I believe Vagabond could have taken the 3rd photo to get the win, the Fee had 10 points of damage and I think would need 1 more to have to head home, but with Podgy hit with a 3 that was the end of Biff’s mission, he would have to head for home and get his gunner to the hospital. He would have to abort the mission and he would not have left me behind, he’s not that sort of leader.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg   Jack Cowan AM1a.jpg   001 800.JPG   002 P1430959 800.jpg   003 P1430961 800.jpg  

004 P1430964 800.jpg   005 P1430968 800.jpg   006 P1430971 800.jpg   007 P1430972 800.jpg   008 P1430973 800.jpg  

009 P1430975 800.jpg   010 P1430977 800.jpg   011 P1430978 800.jpg   012 P1430979 800.jpg   013 P1430980 800.jpg  

014 P1430981 800.jpg   015 P1430983 800.jpg   016 P1430984 800.jpg   017 P1430985 800.jpg   018 P1430986 800.jpg  

019 P1430987 800.jpg   020 P1430988 800.jpg  
    Last edited by Vagabond; 02-10-2020 at 15:01.

Butchers Bill

I can't seem to fix this, I've tried Go Advanced and I don't get an option to delete the pictures!! If anyone has any thoughts on how to correct please let me know.

I did the report the same as always ie I copy and paste the text in from Word and then add the pictures individually into the text in the appropriate place one at a time. The brackets and information around each picture information text is different in this report to my last one so something is handling it differently. It's most frustrating.

Butchers Bill

Lt Montague ‘Biff’ Anstruther-Browne = RTB – 1Kill – Zenzes and Beer

AM1 Raymond ‘Podgy’ Pogson = RTB – WIA - No Kills 1 Photo
    C&W Rolled 4 -1 WIA +1 Landed Safely = 4 injured = skip 1D6 – rolled 2 = Skip 2 scenarios.

2/Lt John Vagabond = RTB – WIA - No Kills.
    C&W Rolled 11 Hurray -1 WIA +1 Landed Safely = 11 Alls well when you land well, also - Alls well when you wear metal armour.
    Robert ‘Bob’ Parkhurst = RTB – No Kills – 1 Photo.

Following the previous mission it was discovered that the Scientific Assistant was actually a serving member of the RFC who had been seconded to the Scientific expedition pending his transfer papers coming through. In one of those strange coincidences Robert Parkhurst was due to be posted to France to serve with one of the front line squadrons and after our rescue of him and the Scientist from the North Sea Island it was decided he might as well stay with us. After his interview with the CO it was further decided that he should serve with C Flight.

AM1 Jack Cowan = RTB – No Kills
    2/Lt Joseph ‘Joe’ Ryan = RTB – No Kills – 2 mallets destroyed.

Fwbl Kurt Zenzes = SD – No Kills
    C&W = Rolled 3 -1 SD = 2 Dead.
    RIP Fwbl Zenzes

Ltn Dietrich Beer = SD – No Kills.
    C&W = Rolled 4 -1 SD = 3 Injured Skip 1D6 Scenarios = Rolled 3 skip 3 scenarios.
    E&E = Rolled 5 -1 WIC - 1 BEL = 3 Captured and Escaped – Skip 1D3 Scenarios rolled 6 skip 3 scenarios
    Skip 3 Scenarios

Ltn Karl Grassmann = FRTB - No Kills

Ltn Hans Brandt = FRTB – No Kills

Dave I gave this plane FRTB because it had 3 hits to the rudder and couldn’t turn to port. You may want to just make this RTB.

Vzfwbl Wilhelm Heinrich = FRTB (Engine) – No Kills

Ltn Bertram Hohndorf = FRTB (Engine) – No Kills

OK I hope Pilots are flying planes and Observers are doing everything else but I’m sure I will find out quickly if that’s not the case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 021.JPG   022.JPG   023.jpg   024 P1430992 800.jpg   025 P1430993 800.jpg  

026 P1430994 800.jpg  
    Last edited by Vagabond; 02-11-2020 at 01:35.

Thanks for the treat of an AAR. Must be a challenge to keep track of all the weapons and different firing arcs. Well done for a mission win, a kill to the flight’s credit and a safe return for your time off - hoping those injuries aren’t too injurious.

Well done John, another cracker under your belt. I'll await the butcher's bill before congratulating anyone, but it looks like "Bob" had an excellent first outing Cannot say I've ever heard of a friendship blossoming from an exchange of mallets before, but there's always a first for everything, I guess. Well done the gunners And it also looks like Skegness is now very much on the cards for everyone concerned - enjoy that well earned rest

Thanks for yet another very entertaining AAR REP inbound.

Quite enjoyed the dust up John, well played
    Uncle noted that some of your chaps are not displaying their proper ranks & has adjusted the roster...
    A few noteworthy gongs earned as well as some catch ups.

Uncle says:

Bravo chaps, that showed them the way to do it, see 'em off then slip in for a few candid's !

F/Sgt Jack Cowan MM is awarded the Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

AM1 Raymond Pogson is awarded the Military Medal for his service to King and country; Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

2/Lt Joseph Ryan is awarded the Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

2Lt Hugh MacIver is awarded the Military Cross for his service to King and country; Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

AM2 Alec MacGreggor is awarded the Military Medal for his service to King and country; Croix de Guerre avec palme de bronze for his service to the Republic.

Eagles

Vzfwbl Wilhelm Heinrich is awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class for his service to the Kaiser

Ltn Karl Grassmann is awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class for his service to the Kaiser

Ltn Hans Brandt is awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class for his service to the Kaiser
    Last edited by flash; 02-11-2020 at 07:54.

"He is wise who watches"

Looks like you got the same problem I had with your photos, John.
    I don’t think it’s fixable as there are no duplicates loaded.
    Just a hiccup on the server I think, although Baz didn’t have the same problem. (He uses a different method methinks)
    I’ll be back with mission comments once the Butcher posts his bill.

Love the story line here-thanks for pushing through the site problems to post the AAR. Rep on the way.

John if you can post the tally results without the pics for now I can get on with the new rosters later.

"He is wise who watches"

Uncle's done John !

"He is wise who watches"

Great visuals and story line, as always, John.
    I like your idea of integrating the rescued assistant from Mission 11 into your squad.
    All your boys live to fly in the next campaign, too bad about the one Adler KIA.
    Rep inbound (Assuming no jams)

The picture issue is a bit of a pain. I hope Keith can sort it out.
    Like you I have not changed my method of uploading.
    I am wondering if the system is saving temporary copies when it Autosaves.
    I posted my steps and Keith followed them but did not get the duplicates.

Great tale of daring-do John. Another basket full of gongs for your boys! Don't have them wearing them all on the next mission or you won't get off the ground.

Good to see everyone home without walking. The mallets can be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon View Post
    Thanks for the treat of an AAR. Must be a challenge to keep track of all the weapons and different firing arcs. Well done for a mission win, a kill to the flight’s credit and a safe return for your time off - hoping those injuries aren’t too injurious.
    Thanks Paul, I was surprised how deadly the Rolands were, the first full set of firing I was thinking 'this isn't going to end well' but I guess it's better to be lucky than good.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeemagnus View Post
    Well done John, another cracker under your belt. I'll await the butcher's bill before congratulating anyone, but it looks like "Bob" had an excellent first outing Cannot say I've ever heard of a friendship blossoming from an exchange of mallets before, but there's always a first for everything, I guess. Well done the gunners And it also looks like Skegness is now very much on the cards for everyone concerned - enjoy that well earned rest

Thanks for yet another very entertaining AAR REP inbound.
    I went to Skegness when I was young and poor, enjoyed it, but now I'm old and poor I don't think I'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Quite enjoyed the dust up John, well played
    Uncle noted that some of your chaps are not displaying their proper ranks & has adjusted the roster...
    A few noteworthy gongs earned as well as some catch ups.

Uncle says:

Bravo chaps, that showed them the way to do it, see 'em off then slip in for a few candid's !

F/Sgt Jack Cowan MM is awarded the Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

AM1 Raymond Pogson is awarded the Military Medal for his service to King and country; Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

2/Lt Joseph Ryan is awarded the Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

2Lt Hugh MacIver is awarded the Military Cross for his service to King and country; Croix de Guerre étoile de vermeil for his service to the Republic.

AM2 Alec MacGreggor is awarded the Military Medal for his service to King and country; Croix de Guerre avec palme de bronze for his service to the Republic.

Eagles

Vzfwbl Wilhelm Heinrich is awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class for his service to the Kaiser

Ltn Karl Grassmann is awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class for his service to the Kaiser

Ltn Hans Brandt is awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class for his service to the Kaiser
    Well that's a hat full of gongs, thanks Dave, very pleased for the chaps. I thought Biff might have deserved something, I think he's lifted the flight enormously since he took over.

Jack Cowan deserves his promotion to Flight Sgt, I do like this chaps face who ever he was.

The drinks are on C Flight tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by zenlizard View Post
    Love the story line here-thanks for pushing through the site problems to post the AAR. Rep on the way.
    Thanks Sam, I do find it generally difficult posting AAR's on here, but I enjoy reading what everyone else does so must persevere.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Thanks Paul, I was surprised how deadly the Rolands were, the first full set of firing I was thinking 'this isn't going to end well' but I guess it's better to be lucky than good.
    Indeed it is better to be lucky than good.

Now to remind you and Peter (Teaticket) that I have done mission 12....over on the AAR forum page. Whilst not up to your level storytelling I was aspiring to that when writing up the AAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Great visuals and story line, as always, John.
    I like your idea of integrating the rescued assistant from Mission 11 into your squad.
    All your boys live to fly in the next campaign, too bad about the one Adler KIA.
    Rep inbound (Assuming no jams)

The picture issue is a bit of a pain. I hope Keith can sort it out.
    Like you I have not changed my method of uploading.
    I am wondering if the system is saving temporary copies when it Autosaves.
    I posted my steps and Keith followed them but did not get the duplicates.
    Cheers Pete, did you recognise Bob?

I'm pleased C Flight mainly survived I had 1 KIA and 1 who may be hospitalised out but on the whole a very lucky 3 months of the war for us, just hope it can continue.

Re the site, I do find it generally a frustrating experience posting an AAR with lots of pictures but I think the sails site us worse. It's probable me doing it wrong but even so!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Great tale of daring-do John. Another basket full of gongs for your boys! Don't have them wearing them all on the next mission or you won't get off the ground.

Good to see everyone home without walking. The mallets can be replaced.
    Cheers Peter, I'm not so sure about the mallets, they have hickory shafts and beech heads, maybe airmen are easier to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon View Post
    Indeed it is better to be lucky than good.

Now to remind you and Peter (Teaticket) that I have done mission 12....over on the AAR forum page. Whilst not up to your level storytelling I was aspiring to that when writing up the AAR.
    Hi Paul I'm still catching up on these AAR's I'll be there shortly never fear.

Hi Paul I'm still catching up on these AAR's I'll be there shortly never fear.
    Okey-dokey. I think it was Mike that keeps forgetting where to find my AAR. I tried to rectify that. It did not end well.....but not too seriously so.

Cheers Pete, did you recognize Bob?
    Totally missed the photo of ‘Bob’

I initially didn't recognize 'him' - pic was too small on my phone.

Of course! It's "Bob" from Slackbladder.
    Last edited by Stumptonian; 02-11-2020 at 20:58.

Bob, one of the best men in the outfit!

Thumbs up

Another top story & AAR from your pen John.
    I do enjoy the humour you inject into your battles so have some Rep from me lad!

Criky you had a dose of the old double photo stuff when posting.
    Dont know what can cause that as I had a clear run with my AAR for once.
    I write the AAR & add each photo as I go by uploading & clicking on the post button down at the bottom.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2020, 15:28
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-11-2020, 13:16
  3. AAR AAR DYM Mission 12-Ending with a Bang--27th March 1916--gully_raker
    By gully_raker in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2020, 09:59
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2020, 09:33
  5. Replies: 59