Ares Games

Thread: Whole collection for sale (WW2)

Default Whole collection for sale (WW2)

Good day all,

It is with great sadness that I have to realise that I cannot find other players in a way that fits in with my life now. Therefore, rather than gather dust on a shelf I feel that someone should benefit from my collection.

Now, I know that this would sell more 'easily' if it were to be split, but I just do not have the time or will to separate and I will ONLY sell as a whole set up.

I also know that this is not in the for sale section, but I have chosen to post it here so as to make sure the UK contingent is in a prime position to pick this up.

I am open to offers for this collection and you may be surprised as to what I will accept, so go on, make me an offer I cannot refuse. But please, not too insulting!

Here is the list:-

German

3 x Ju-88A With custom bases and aircraft cards. No movement decks, you use those of another aircraft. Built and painted from a kit by myself using an airbrush.
    1 x Heinkel HE111-H3 with base, card and deck
    4 x Messerschmitt BF109 E3 with base, card and deck
    3 x Messerschmitt BF109 E6 with base, card and deck. Some have had new numbers and slight repaint to nose
    2 x Messerschmitt BF110 C4 with base, card and deck
    2 x Ju-87 Stuka with base, card and deck, custom repaint by myself
    1 x Ju-87 Stuka ‘Dessert’ camo with base, card and deck
    3 x FW190 D-9 with base, card and deck
    British

4 x Hurricane Mki/Mk11b with base, card and deck. Some have had a small repaint and numbers
    1 x Bristol Beaufighter MkIF with base, card and deck
    1 x Bristol Blenheim with base, no card, no deck. Made from plastic kit and airbrush painted.
    1 x Grumman F4F-3 Martlett III with base, card and deck
    8 x Spitfire Mkii with base, card and deck. Some have had small repaint and numbers
    1 x Lancaster ‘Grogs the Shot’ with base, card and deck

Accessories

4 x Aerodrome accessories deluxe cockpits
    2 x KR multicase boxes with custom inserts
    1 x KR multicase carry bag for 2 boxes
    Rule book, counters, templates, reference sheets movement card deck protectors

Photos available upon request.

Tally Ho!

Jamie.

I'm sorry to hear you are departing the game, Jamie. I have been collecting Wings stuff for 7 years, now, and it has been difficult to get others to commit to developing their own level of participation.

That being said, if it can help at all, are there cards I have already produced that can be matched to gaps in your collection, making them a bit more desirable? For instance, which mark of Blenheim do you have, and is there a card in my British Bomber Album that could fit?

OldGuy59's WWII British Bombers Album
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Good luck Jamie.. Shame to see you go from a new member of the forum but a seasoned player of both games! If you don't sell it all as one, I'll happily take few models off you.

All the best.

Thanks, Chris

Like Lazarus you will be back! Once you start with this hobby you cannot resist. I got rid of my WW2 collection a few years back. I am back into it now. Bought a nice B25 at Cancon yesterday. Collecting is half the fun.

Default Revision

Hi Jamie
    Tried to PM you but 'PrivateBuzz' comes back not found!

How do I contact you.
    Last edited by Rebel; 01-26-2020 at 02:55. Reason: Revision

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Hi Jamie
    Tried to PM you but 'PrivateBuzz' comes back not found!

How do I contact you.
    Hello. I have received 2 private messages in the last few hours. Try again and see what happens. If it fails again I will get creative/cryptic with an email address or mobile phone number.

Jamie.

Sorry to hear of your situation Jamie, but thank you very much for giving the UK chaps first shot at your collection, it is very much appreciated I am sure.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

There's always solo rules to play by and a WW2 campaign which you could drop into on site

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Similar Missions

1. WGF Collection for sale all WWI
    By KhakiWings in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2019, 22:53
  2. WGF collection for sale uk
    By itchy in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 23:32
  3. WWI Collection For Sale :(