Ares Games

Thread: Ares WW1 model lists

Default Ares WW1 model lists

I wonder if anyone knows were I can't find the complete list of all the WW1 planes made by Ares, by accident I came across a Von Richthofen Albatros D.V in my local Game shop which I didn't know had been issued, so I'm wondering what else I have missed?

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-01-25 at 13.45.50.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  120.1 KB

That was a lucky find :-) I think there is a file that lists most of the models on this sites file section.. alternatively they are listed on the Ares website.

Good luck with your quest... :-)

Thanks... Chris

http://www.aresgames.eu/games/ww1-wi...airplane-packs
    Click on the type & it'll show you all the versions they've made.

Sapiens qui vigilat "He is wise who watches"

Drew, I'm a total Noob here and to the game... in the files section of the forum is what I've found to be the most definitive work of all things WoW/WoG. It covers everything from inception to 2017. Heck of a job by skystalker, and I see that OldGuy59 made contributions as well. Is there anything you don't do, Mike? Windows?

Anyway, be careful with this download, it will bring enlightenment of earlier planes and may cause incessant searching and inability to control your wallet outflow!

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...do=file&id=723 I hope the link is correct, as my forum skills are still infantile.
    Last edited by Von Scharf; 01-25-2020 at 12:52. Reason: Mistakenly referred to Mike as Tim - apologies!

I like your choice of avatars, Jeffrey.

When the Daring Young Men campaign is over I will go back to my Jasta 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    I like your choice of avatars, Jeffrey.

When the Daring Young Men campaign is over I will go back to my Jasta 18.
    Ah, I see why you like the choice now that I view your signature graphic. I see that OldGuy59 made that for you awhile back (yes, I have perused every file in the forum). I just joined at Gold Level last night. Needed to do my part to support the community. I want to learn how to make some custom avatars and sig lines too. Right now I'm chasing particular aircraft that I want to buy all across the internet and hoping to find some local games in Colorado Springs.

This place is awesome! So many posts of creative projects. Every time i see one, I want to do something similar.

Hi Jeff.
    For your Sig pic Old Guy is our man to see.
    For adding an Avatar look here:-

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...ding-an-Avitar

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2020, 09:41
  2. Card Lists?
    By Ken at Sunrise in forum BSG: General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-21-2019, 12:00
  3. Stripping paint on Ares model with clear canopy
    By Bmsimpson93 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 02:23
  4. WGSF ARES Model B25-C (Bauer) Re-paint