Ares Games

Thread: Selling 12 WW1 Scouts and Two-Seaters

Default Selling 12 WW1 Scouts and Two-Seaters

Hey guys, I'm looking to streamline my collection, so I'm selling off a part of my scouts and two-seaters.
    All minis, stands, pegs and cards are included and like new (played once); the packages were been stored and are in a "used" condition

-Rules and Accessories Pack (german)
    -Nieuport 17 - Baracca
    -Albatros D Va - Udet
    -Albatros D III - Frommherz
    -Albatros D III - von Richthofen
    -Fokker E.V - Sharon
    -Sopwith Camel - Kissenberth (german markings)
    -Sopwith Camel - Barker
    -Spad VII - 23. Squadron
    -Nieuport 28 - Hartney
    -Airco DH.4 - Cotton/Betts
    -Bristol F2B Fighter - Arkell/Stagg
    -Roland C.II - Luftstreitkrafte

Asking price is 120 € plus shipping (from Germany), selling everything as one package.
    Last edited by Fix; 02-27-2020 at 07:14.

Looks a good deal to me chaps.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Bargain for someone!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Thanks pals, glad to hear my asking price is not outlandish.
    The package is still available. I would say it's a more than perfect starter set

The package is still available. Right now they are looking quite fine as display models, so the asking is still and will be 120 € plus shipping

I might be interested once I know how much shipping to Belgium would cost. Could you send me an offer on the shipping cost? Thanls!

Quote Originally Posted by bartdevuyst View Post
    I might be interested once I know how much shipping to Belgium would cost. Could you send me an offer on the shipping cost? Thanls!
    Greetings! Happy first post

Shipping within the EU would be 9 € or 11,50 € (with tracking)

Reserved for Bart the belgian

Sold and shipped to Bart
    Last edited by Fix; 03-18-2020 at 01:29.

With a two-month delay, caused by DHL, I finally received the package with all ships today.

I'm happy with the planes, but unfortunately the Airco DH.4 is missing two of the cards from its maneuver deck, which is a pity. I wish I had known this before-hand because this plane's rather unusable at the moment.

Props to Felix for checking with DHL, because we thought the package got lost.

Which cards do you need. I can scan them in and email you a pdf. You can at least print them out and have a more stable plane. Please feel free to PM me what cards you need and an email to send the file to.

Thanks for the offer, Dan. I already have another H-deck so I can proxy myself, but I prefer original material. ;-)

No problem. I completely understand. Professional printed material is a lot better quality then my print and play.

I'm 99,9% sure everything was complete as I don't recall any missing cards. I will check and come back to Bart!
    Thanks again for beeing such a patient and understanding buyer!!

I use printed cards for my shapeway modells (D.VIIs & Me262s), but original cards are always better. If you'd like, I can see if I can send you a full deck of printed cards so at least the deck is full of the same cards, not part original, part self-made if I can't find the remaining cards.

Similar Missions

1. WGS Selling P40 and FW 190
    By Fix in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2019, 11:23
  2. Scouts and Two-Seaters vs. Scouts and Two-Seaters
    By von Fustercluck in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 05:04
  3. Scouts vs Two-Seaters and A-Deck
    By Gallo Rojo in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 10