A couple of days ago I was checking out the forum for my flight simulator Aerofly FS2 at https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/ and I noticed one of the users named Michael had finished his mammoth undertaking of producing the entire UK and posted it free for users to enjoy at flight-sim.org . I jokingly said that he had not finished, that he had forgotten the large island once British to the south called Australia and that one of the cities even starts with an A as in Adelaide (where I live). Within a day Michael had crafted Adelaide for us to enjoy. He has put part 2 up there today and will follow up with the entire Kangaroo Island scenery soon.

If anyone wants to dable in flight sims in between our missions then I can heartily recommend both this sim and the website forum. They are a great bunch of guys who actually listen to what you say and act on it. The sim itself has amazing frame rates and will run very well on low spec to medium computers and strongly supports VR if you are into that side of things. I do not do VR but I do like to swan about in the great scenery in my Sopwith Camel checking out the sights.