Ares Games

Thread: OWLCON, Feb 27-29

Default OWLCON, Feb 27-29

Howdy! for those of you that will be in the Houston area at the end of February, stop by the Rice University Student Center. I will be hosting another WW1 event there this year. So, hope see to any of those that can make it, I always have a plane for a Friend.

Thanks,
    Ross

You will have to post photos so we can see how thing are in your area. Have fun.

Sorry to those that missed my gaming sessions at OwlCon this year, I was moved at the last minute across the plaza to a room that almost didn't fit the table. I had 2 players the first game and 3 players the second game(thanks to the 1st two staying to play). I'm sure next year will much better.

Quote Originally Posted by badlands122 View Post
    Sorry to those that missed my gaming sessions at OwlCon this year, I was moved at the last minute across the plaza to a room that almost didn't fit the table. I had 2 players the first game and 3 players the second game(thanks to the 1st two staying to play). I'm sure next year will much better.
    I'm just North of Houston in Humble. Looking to get in some games once the Corona thing is over.

I'm sure once this event is over, we can meet in the middle up in blue skies.
    Last edited by badlands122; 11-16-2020 at 08:29.

Looking forward to it

Well, OwlCon was cancelled this year sooooo, we'll have to meet somewhere that is open, when things re-open again.Name:  WW1.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  121.7 KB
    This is a picture I had from last year
    Last edited by badlands122; 11-17-2020 at 12:03.

Can’t wait until we can meet up again, in the words of the late great Vera Lynn, we’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when...

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Similar Missions

1. Texas OwlCon 22-24 Feb
    By badlands122 in forum US Wing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 17:23